Second Skin Audio

What About These Subs

ive heard the 15s in person, they are pretty loud, and for the price its hard to beat, especially 260 for 2 subs LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Has Any One Ever Had These

The pawn shop in my town is a Dealer of them, they go for about 100 bucks a piece.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

personally ive tried to order subs from that seller VMInnovations, and after i paid for the subs, i was told they are out of stock and it took FOREVER to get my money back.

As for the subs $270 Shipped = like $120 ish for each sub. they are rated at 1000W RMS for the pair = 500W RMS per sub...

idk audiopipe has always been like the budget sub in my mind just barely above Pyle and like BOSS or something so to me its a lil high in $$$, I guess if the candy blue is really your thing go for it, but I know there are better 15's out there for that kind of money.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

For instance:

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=20673

Crunch GPV's 700W RMS Dual 2's good reviews, $99 And shipping is free for order over $99... sounds like a better deal to me

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=19473

Or How about the Diamond D3's These are nice subs for 140 each free shipping.. def better than those audio pipes

just some examples... :P

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

there amps are solid, AP is a cheap brand but i wouldnt put them anywhere near pyle or boss LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

http://www.audioque.com/aq/SDC2_5_Series.htm

How about the Audioque SDC subs, 139 a piece and will get down like no other for the price.

Edit: You wanted the 15's they are 159 a piece, but if they are like the HDC subs they will probably take 1000 rms a piece.

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.