2004 ford explorer aftermarket exhaust

ok i have been on the search for one. i have seen many on youtube and to tell ya the truth they all kinda sound crappy to me. They all sound like a redneck truck with that extreme crackle, and i HATE THAT NOISE!!! i have checked out gibson i think its called and flowmaster and maybe thrusher too. I was just wondering if anyone has had a explorer with a aftermarket exhaust and what it sounded like i just want something that has a little bit deeper tone than the stock. i was thinking just leave to stock and get a chrome tip and bend it down kinda like steve meades tahoe i think that looks SOOOO GOOD!!!! but if ya got any info it would be appreciated.

Thanks

if you mean he exhaust that used to be on his hoe then those arnt bent down. they are just slant tips. gibson is good also flowmaster. any big name company will get you the sound your looking for.

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

I don’t know what you’re exactly looking for buy my X has a flowmaster 40 series on it and sounds awesome

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

if you mean he exhaust that used to be on his hoe then those arnt bent down. they are just slant tips. gibson is good also flowmaster. any big name company will get you the sound your looking for.

thanks man for the help lol kinda want to order my lowering kit and exhaust all at once lol. but yeah anyone want to point me to a good website to get one?? am looking around right now but cant really find what i am looking for. can you get the tips on the exhaust that i buy off line with the tips slanted like that? or would i have to take it to a shop and have them bend it? thanks for the info guys!!!!!

most of the time its cheaper to have an exhaust done at a shop vs trying to order and put together a whole kit and all.

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

most of the time its cheaper to have an exhaust done at a shop vs trying to order and put together a whole kit and all.

yeah thats what i was kinda thinking... stuff that i have been finding is kinda on the high side i think but sometimes you pay for what you get. do you think that my local shop would beable to have a tip slanted for me kind like steves or do you think i should order a tip and just have them bend the exhaust and put the tip on. if i had them do that i would have them tuck the exhaust pipin up so you would only be able to see the tip and not the exhaust piping then the tip i think that looks tacky if this make sense lol im not to much of a workin on vehicle guy i know the basics thats it. lol.

Edited by buddlydudly8989

your dealer! my truck came with a dual exhaust, 04 f150 5.4l, having it done at the shop means its all warrentied and it sounds pretty good, no popping, no loud ass drone, decent performance notice, ok mpg upgrade, decently loud

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

if they can bend pipe and you have the room they can do what ever you want.

lol true!! yeah i have a local shop that does tires and exhaust and brakes the whole works. But there is a factor i dont trust them with anything lol. usally people drop there ride off and leave it there, well with all my equipment i could see someone doing somehting stupid, but maybe im just paronoid lol. but yeah ill just check with them see what they can do for me. i really appreciate all the help.