speed up a song?

ive found a bunch of great songs for bass race but they are all a little low. i was wondering if anyone could speed up a song to get me a 45hz bass line?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Got a particular song in mind?

i might. can you do it?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

IIRC altered music is not permitted in bassrace.

i dont see that in the rules...

Competitors may use the program material of their choice while competing.

Additional Guidelines:

The program material being played must originate from a source unit that is specifically designed for installation and operation in a 12-Volt auto sound environment. This includes cassette decks, CD players and changers, DVD players and changers, VCR's and VCP's, MP3 units, AM / FM / Satellite radio tuners, and any other playback device that is specifically designed for installation and operation in a 12-Volt auto sound environment.

The program material must consist of music. No "test tones" are permitted. Test tones "camoflaged" as music or "songs" that are advertised as music but are, in fact, test tones will not be permitted in competition.

The program media may be from a commercial source (such as a CD you purchase) or a custom, homemade recording.

Plus the others are right. Just gotta spend the time with your system to find its sweet spot for the best numbers.

2003 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ

Pioneer 980BT

16 SA-10's - 4th Order Bandpass

NS-1 - 3 D3100's

DC & XS Power, Audio Technix, Sound Deadener Showdown

Team Sundown Audio

Plus the others are right. Just gotta spend the time with your system to find its sweet spot for the best numbers.

oh i know. this is more just to see how loud i can get on music because i peak at 45hz. it wont be used to compete.