Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have been reg'd for some time. Just need the pass to show up in the mail. I was last there in 2007, I missed 2008

anyone else have plans of going?

1st  SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007

Zapco Studio 500 (2)

Zapco Studio 300X

Zapco Studio 204 (2)

(2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils

DLS Iridium Tweeters

DLS UR2.5 MidRange

FI. N.7 Midbass

JL Audio TWK 88 

Mechman 370A Elite Alternator

Posted

I wish, what are the requirements you have to meet to be able to go?

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Posted (edited)

You have to be employed in the automotive industry, or if you lucky teaching in that field. They are getting tougher on the teaching portion of it.

After that there is an application and an approval process. If your approved its on $15 to get in.

if you can bring that girl in your avatar I will see what I can do. HaHa - not really, just dreaming

Edited by BAGGEDBIRDS.com

1st  SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007

Zapco Studio 500 (2)

Zapco Studio 300X

Zapco Studio 204 (2)

(2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils

DLS Iridium Tweeters

DLS UR2.5 MidRange

FI. N.7 Midbass

JL Audio TWK 88 

Mechman 370A Elite Alternator

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2373 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...