DC Sound Lab

Looking to rebuild.

In cars that the seats fold down I prefer sealed off from the trunk with subs and port firing into the cabin. Also I think the LVL4XL's would do great off of that power, IMO with the LVL5's you would want more power, so if you decide on the LVL5's I would do another 3000d.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Im going to go with 2 12" Lvl 4 XLs on my single 3000d.

What do u guys think about doing some aero ports. Subs up and the aero ports firing into the cab???

This was actually my suggestion, this or a pair of XL 10s (and i know somebody selling two with armored coils)

we have the same car dude. sub/port facing the rear is the way to go

Yes, to avoid stupid phase issues you will want either everything towards the rear, or subs up port back if you run into complications. Especially in a trunk its best to have everything back. (or everything fwd and completely sealed off)

The best way to do this im sure is to seal the trunk off and face the subs/port into the cab?.

Yes :good: but subs up port into the cab has fail all over it :diablo:

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

This was actually my suggestion, this or a pair of XL 10s (and i know somebody selling two with armored coils)

Armored coils? What's that?

If your trunk is like my Park Ave's be sure to check the height. My car doesn't use struts, it uses (what I think is called) torsion bars. If it wasn't for them, I could fit fiddens easily, but because of them, the angle I'd need to place them on would be ridiculous.

EDIT: I fail at spelling.

Edited by BJD3

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

2 12" LVL4xls off a SAZ-4500D would be ideal for sure... I wouldn't resort to LVL5s unless ur gonna be running 3k or more to them. I would bet my left nut that off the power I listed 4xls would be louder than LVL5s without question.

2 12 LVL4xls in an enclosure like 4.75ft3 @ 35hz w/ a single 8" aero should just be nasty for daily off the 4500D.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace