i just had a flat tire today bout 30 min from my house. i got a 1998 pontiac grand prix with a trunk full of beat. but my spare and jack and everything is in my trunk under my box. damn. so im in the mall parking lot takin my 2 hx2 15s out of the box so i could get the box out and a cop rolls over to me and just kinda stares me down and says i hope that wasnt you bumping in the parking lot a few min ago. and i just kinda smile and keep working. ok long story short after like 45min of takin everything out i get my spair out put it on and put my whole system back in and head out for my 45 min drive home on the weenie tire. TODAY SUCKED

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

i just had a flat tire today bout 30 min from my house. i got a 1998 pontiac grand prix with a trunk full of beat. but my spare and jack and everything is in my trunk under my box. damn. so im in the mall parking lot takin my 2 hx2 15s out of the box so i could get the box out and a cop rolls over to me and just kinda stares me down and says i hope that wasnt you bumping in the parking lot a few min ago. and i just kinda smile and keep working. ok long story short after like 45min of takin everything out i get my spair out put it on and put my whole system back in and head out for my 45 min drive home on the weenie tire. TODAY SUCKED

That has happened to me before, I have an 03 Grand-Am with a 5 cubic foot box, when I got my flat I had to take out the box through the opening of the fold downs seats, but the thing that sucked is I also had to unscrew my amp from the back of the seat where it is mounted, in order to get the box to slide forward enough to get the spair out, sucked alot, Now I Run the Run-Flat tires so no need for a spair for me :)

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

i once had my tire pop on me in the middle of a HUGE rain storm and NOWHERE TO pull over for cover. i sat in the car for an hour hoping the rain would die down.

i eventually had to climb into my back seat pull my box as far up as i could into the car with the seat folded down. ran outside to the trunk to get the spare and jack and proceeded to get soaked.... WORST flat tire ever. :(

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Thats why I made an new cover for my spare tire well in my grand prix... I can slid everything out under the box without removing it :)

Had a similar incident when I had my monte carlo... took an hour to get all the equipment out of the trunk!

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000