Sundown Audio

Power Acoustik amps?

so far i love my PA amps i have two a3000db's on two DC lv4's and banging and i aslo had a sl2-2000 on a DC lvl3 and also had it on a type r and that amp is still here.....i like their products for the price :8)

vehicle-02 toyota celicawoofers-groundshaker g-s1 10" woofersamp-SUNDOWNAUDIO SAZ 3500battery-1 C&D battery

It has 60amps worth of fusing, max output of that amp, before blowing the fuses is around 600W.(probably at 1 ohm)

at 100% efficiency yes, but at around 80% (which most class d amps are rated at) is 480wrms at 1 ohm.

so far i love my PA amps i have two a3000db's on two DC lv4's and banging and i aslo had a sl2-2000 on a DC lvl3 and also had it on a type r and that amp is still here.....i like their products for the price :8)

so your running 2 2krms rated amps on 2 1krms rated subs and it bangs...even if they are underrated by 500 watts your still over rms on the subs so no crap they bamg. same with the SL2 a level 3 is a 600 watt sub powered by an amp rated at way more

power acoustic and crunch both are overrated amps neither one puts out the power advertised, ive benched that model power acoustic myself at roughly 1600rms which is still alot for a level 4 but not the power they tell you your getting.