haha damn it i thought power acoustiks would be somewhat decent with everyone saying theyre awesome for the price and i couldnt find another 1800 @ 1ohm. it was either this, mtx 1501d or a hifonics bxi2006d i really wanted to keep the amp under 400 so that ia20.1 wouldnt be really a smart option in my opinion. i dont really see how an amazing quality amp for 1k will be worth the difference over this amp... but i may regret my words after i get everything hooked up... well see lol.

looks good man get it up and running and see if you can post a vid

haha oh yeah no doubt but then again im not sure there will be much to see. if i crank my stock system i cant get any of my mirrors to shake and the subs are covered so no excursion there either lol im not sure whether or not there will be anything to show but ill make a vid regardless

lol comparing IA to PA, they are not in the same ball park playboy saying not the smart option :rolleyes:

you'll regret those words.

yeah theyre not in the same ballpark obviously but neither are they in prices lol. but if i dont like this amp i think im gonna get the amp chode has i dont remember the numbers and crap but the rf t20001bd or whatever that IA is a nice ass amp but i dont really think i need something that nice for a moderate system.

edit: nvm totally looking at ebay numbers here didnt realize that the t20001bd was 1500msrp lol sheesh ebay ftw

editx2: im retarded

http://cgi.ebay.com/Incriminator-IA-20-1-M...1QQcmdZViewItem

god damn it megalo why the fuck couldnt you have told me earlier lol

well if this PA has some shitty quality then ill upgrade to that but im gonna run with this and see how it sounds

Guest MegaloManiac

IA's website is completely outdated BTW. they now have a new amp line called the 40.1 which is 3500 @ 1ohm and its strappable :)

Posted Image

Guest MegaloManiac

great way to blow my subs lol

IA delivers clean power though...for the most part, i dont think they will blow but they you'll probally smell some coil.... :lol:

IA delivers clean power though...for the most part, i dont think they will blow but they you'll probally smell some coil.... :lol:

LoL I smelt a little coil when I put my ext-3000d on my old kicker l7s, they wherent bumping for too long :lol:

But let us know how it sounds and post some videos up when you can :)

Archived