My ear has been plugged for about 6 months, WTF is it???

Yeah, try ear wax removal. Mine build up occasionally as well. I hear 100% nothing until I use murine and a pump to shoot pressured water in my ear and get the build up out. Then it's like everything back to normal for around 4-5 months and it happens again. It's cheap and you can get it at walmart walgreens or cvs. It's worth a shot, 6 dollars compared to 1400 isn't much.

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

ok.....sit in Steves hoe for about 10 minutes, at full tilt....should clear everything up. If not, should at least make your other ear fail as well so youd be balanced :spiteful:

steves hoe huh??? whats he gonna do , midbass and tweet my ear back to normal?? :D

2- DC Lvl 3 12's

Memphis mc1000d

146.2 TL , (7-4-09)

Happens to me. Most likely build up of wax. I went to the ear doctor and he said just put some of the saline ear wax remove stuff in there twice a day for a week then come back, he rather painfully then sucked the wax out. It was such a relief though, after like a month of waiting for it to get unplugged. Driving home I could hear shit I have never heard before cause it was like so perfectly clear.

Edited by VistaV6

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

Yeah, try ear wax removal. Mine build up occasionally as well. I hear 100% nothing until I use murine and a pump to shoot pressured water in my ear and get the build up out. Then it's like everything back to normal for around 4-5 months and it happens again. It's cheap and you can get it at walmart walgreens or cvs. It's worth a shot, 6 dollars compared to 1400 isn't much.

very true.... :good: thanks guys ill give it a shot...

2- DC Lvl 3 12's

Memphis mc1000d

146.2 TL , (7-4-09)

steves hoe huh??? whats he gonna do , midbass and tweet my ear back to normal?? :D

lol, well, as of right now....not even that! Was leaning more towards when he got it done silly pants :lol:

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Oh HUGE note of advice. If you buy the maurine stuff, I WOULD NOT SUGGEST trying to rinse it out yourself. I tried to rinse it out more than I should've and some water got down in my ear and woke up in the middle of the night and it felt like there was a 50 lb weight sitting on my ear drum, one of the most painful things I have ever felt.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

I had the same thing happen to both my ears back when I was really into the loud stuff. Can't figure out what it was, but as for fluid buildup behind your eardrum, you could try eating something realllllllly hot. Make sure it's hot enough to make your eye's water and noise run! :cray:

Edited by 3gAccord

My latest project; 87 Accord Hatchback!... Only got my 6 1/2's in it right now... I'm working on shining my engine to show quality right now, then I'll put it in. System will come around the 1st.

I had that problem alot when I was a youngin, they had to do surgery, but I havent had a problem with them since. put a drain in my ear to let the fluid out...pretty disgusting shit.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

more good advice. thanks guys .. and vista.. that sucks bro.. i have had that pain before i know EXACTLY what your talking about.. a earache/pain so bad you wanna just KO yourself lol

I have always had ear pains and trouble .. i had 7 ear surgeries ( tubes ) when i was younger, so they have always been sensitive.. i suppose 140+ db everyday for the past 10 years doesnt help that situation much either

2- DC Lvl 3 12's

Memphis mc1000d

146.2 TL , (7-4-09)

give me one of your subs and itll be safer ahaha.