lillte buddy hitt'n the switches

I did that with my son many years ago, he was about 2 at the time hitting my hydros just before I sold it, damn i wish i had videos or pics it was classic...

he is my nephew but it is all good....he was having a blast that is all that matters.

that is so cute

i bet u made his day

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

• 3 weeks later...

LOL. Nephews are fun, I miss mine. My oldest nephew used to help me wash my car, water the lawn, and would just come and sit with my at my computer and listen to music. Now that I moved away we're 700 miles apart so obviously I don't get to see him very often. The crazy part is that when I was there and all this was going on, he was just a toddler....I've been gone for going on 4 years and while I've been back up there a few times for a couple days at a time I didn't think he'd remember me. But everytime he see's me he gets a huge smile on his face and runs over to me. I've always called him "knucklehead" cause he used to always give his parents fits in the mornings, then I'd call him to my room and we'd listen to music and he'd be calm as could be....so now that he can talk he calls me "uncle knucklehead" :wub:

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f