Ever heard loud MD Sidewinders?

im thinkin a full memphis overhawl on my system,

this is what i want system wise

amp=

7155.JPG

http://www.woofersetc.com/p7156/16MC51400-...-Amplifiers.htm

mids n highs= man i want the new mclass mids n highs but i dnt feel like spendin $400 for just mids

5262.jpg

http://www.woofersetc.com/p5262/15MSQ6--Me...nt-Speakers.htm

subs=

2 of the new mclass 12's dual 4ohm

but im happy with what i got now

i just love how memphis sounds

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

If I had a little more money than I have, I would run all the memphis I could! I've put about 4 sets of 4x6's in 4 Chevy's and they all came out incredible. They use external X-overs, which is kinda cool, but I don't think it's nessesary without components.

My latest project; 87 Accord Hatchback!... Only got my 6 1/2's in it right now... I'm working on shining my engine to show quality right now, then I'll put it in. System will come around the 1st.

I heard about some bad things AFTER I bought them (awesome... lol), but they seem to be fine. I can tell it's got some suspension sag, but I can't bottom them out. They heat up pretty good after about 5 minutes of demoing, but that's to be expected with 3x the RMS wattage... The box is built really well and could probably take 2 1000watt rms subs, so I'll run these to the ground till I find some money and I'll probably study some popular underground subs for replacements.

Btw, I appreciate any and all comments, so thanks everyone.

Edited by 3gAccord

My latest project; 87 Accord Hatchback!... Only got my 6 1/2's in it right now... I'm working on shining my engine to show quality right now, then I'll put it in. System will come around the 1st.