thats a cool idea man...it sucks that such a nice lookin setup has to be hidden cuz of thieves

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

well, again the bright side is that i can use my trunk again. i NEED that space when winter comes.

but that would be cool if we didnt have any thieves and i could just leave my trunk open to show it off all day lol

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

any plans to stop the warming snow gear from dripping on expensive audio equipment?

-Drew

**PS This sat is a SQ show in my town- hosted by the local shop so if we hit it up it will be later or your welcome to come by and hit up the show with us

Edited by Noobtastic14

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

any plans to stop the warming snow gear from dripping on expensive audio equipment?

-Drew

**PS This sat is a SQ show in my town- hosted by the local shop so if we hit it up it will be later or your welcome to come by and hit up the show with us

i dont really have anything special. just plastic bags and the carpet to soak up most of the water.

fuck the show. come help out your boy.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

about gone. i feel fine just a little phlegmy. should be 100% in a day or 2.

well- i am hitting up the show because its 10am and by far the closest show i could ever ask for.

i can't imagine staying there not entered for more than a few hours. hopefully by then P will have the ploder back and that wont be an issue either. I'll shoot you a txt closer to DDay

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

• 2 weeks later...

its the same color as the interior. through the tinted windows you might not be able to tell that its anything out of the ordinary unless you took a really close look. either way the would be thief wont know what is under it and might not be worth the gamble of it being nothing special.

this is just stage one. stage 2 is my alarm. stage 3 is sirens inside the car. stage 4 is the 2 way pager with 1 mile range.

• 2 months later...