That sucks man, hopefully she grows out of it... As of right now Im allergic to every fresh fruit and vegetable, basically my throat constricts and will eventually close if I eat too much of a certain food or dont use an epi-pin . It sucks, But the strange thing is, I can eat them if they are cooked in the oven, or pasteurized. Could she eat it if its been cooked?

But I rather be a pro at being myself

Than be an idiot trying to be somebody else

thanks for the encouragement guys. it really stinks because anytime she has anything shes not supposed to have, her eczema gets bad. and its reallly bad right now. her knees are like sand paper and she cant help but scratch. I wrap her up everyday with medicine on it but now i guess im going to have to do it more often than ever.

i dont even know what to give her for breakfast anymore. she cant even have any kind of milk. milk, soymilk, rice milk are all bad threats. even oatmeal.

and yea we go to see a nutritionist and i bet shes gonna be stumped the next time we see her....

Have you tried goats milk? when i was a baby i was allergic to every milk you could think of and then the doctor told my mom about goats milk. it worked for me, just a thought, you can buy it at a few of the health food stores. good luck, and keep your head up.

Man that sucks, makes a lot of people (including me) seem selfish in this world where we worry too much about unnecessary things and take our life for granted.

Hope she gets better, & prayers out to your sister and family.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

I too was allergic to cows milk when I was a tiny tot, but grew out of it.

A tip for you! When the eczema is that bad and the medicine is not working good....! stop using it !

My second boy has eczema REALLY bad! We have lost alot of sleep because of night time iching and scratching. We used all the medicine on the market with no help! Then one day we tried a new Dr.! This Dr. said do not put anything on this childs skin, except for WATER, NON-RESIDUAL BAR SOAP(irish springs is good one) and EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL. After a good bath, before drying off, apply the EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL..............your little girl will thank you, BUT you may have to reapply we needed.

Sometimes the eczema gets going and I have to apply a medicine cream(elidele?) in the mornings , BUT ALWAYS DO THE BATH TRICK. ALWAYS AFTER A BATH. When the eczema is bad our son will need another application through the night.

He gets eczema ALL over his back and he will destroy himself trying to scratch. This trick has kept it under control

Hope this helps!.

93' Ford Aerostar

Alpine head unit

4-5.25 MB Quarts

20-10" pyramids super Pro

1 Lanzar amp

I too was allergic to cows milk when I was a tiny tot, but grew out of it.

A tip for you! When the eczema is that bad and the medicine is not working good....! stop using it !

My second boy has eczema REALLY bad! We have lost alot of sleep because of night time iching and scratching. We used all the medicine on the market with no help! Then one day we tried a new Dr.! This Dr. said do not put anything on this childs skin, except for WATER, NON-RESIDUAL BAR SOAP(irish springs is good one) and EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL. After a good bath, before drying off, apply the EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL..............your little girl will thank you, BUT you may have to reapply we needed.

Sometimes the eczema gets going and I have to apply a medicine cream(elidele?) in the mornings , BUT ALWAYS DO THE BATH TRICK. ALWAYS AFTER A BATH. When the eczema is bad our son will need another application through the night.

He gets eczema ALL over his back and he will destroy himself trying to scratch. This trick has kept it under control

Hope this helps!.

yea man, that scratching at night will keep anybody awake that hears it. thats great advice and ill try it out. Thanks!

But on another note, i have a feeling the medicine was not working because she has been eating lots of stuff that shes allergic to (we were unaware of course). so we'll give this a try once we are 100% sure she isnt broken out.

My mom is on the phone with the asthma place again, and shes going to drive Megs to Johns Hopkins tomorrow morning (thank goodness its local) and demand that they start a study on her because they basically left us with nothing to feed her, and no help on what we could possibly feed her. She now cant have ANY meat but chicken. shes allergic to pork, fish, and beef. which means she cant get all the fat that her body needs to grow, especially the brain.

Im not trying to hype this up or anything but Im like devastated right now. She was sooo good about what she couldnt eat, she can go in the kitchen and tell a stranger what she cant eat, and never cried about it til today when i told her she couldnt have her lollipop anymore (which was the only candy she could have), made me cry for a minute.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

sorry to hear this man. just keep your head up and stay positive, the doctors will figure something out.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?