Sundown Audio

Down to 4! which to buy

StreetSlappah

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

AUDIOQUE all the way.

does the mb quart have a bass knob with a clip light? NO

does the mb quart have great customer service equal to audioque? hell NO

does the audioque 1200D do over 1400 watts? YES.

does the AQ overheat? NO

has AQ amps every given me ANY trouble? negative sir.

i could go on and on. :lol:

1 why the hell do you need a bass knob with a clip light?

2 how the hell do you know what Maxxsonics customer service is like? Maxxsonics dose alot for the bass head community Ive ran into John and mike on several occasions and both of them are very easy to talk to you wouldnt know them from the next guy

zoooom

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

I can say (with experience) I would not purchase Maxxsonics products, I used to own some Crunch equipment and was thoroughly disappointed. I would definitely say of the two I would choose AudioQue. I purchased an amp and some subs from an authorized dealer (who no longer sells Maxxsonics equipment) I went through an amp in less than a week. I never had a problem with the Memphis equipment that I installed in the same car (a simple pull out old equipment, and put in new install).

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

great opinions guys. does anyone know how to do a poll vote that way u guys can just vote and be easier for guys but thanx for all the info keep it coming!

Build Log

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

slapp

Build Log

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

MB for the win, Maxxsonics has great customer support from my own personal experience. They take care of people who buy from authorized dealers as any manufactorer does! Us Amps is a great buy also.

Edit: Maxxsonics also takes good care of competitor's, giving great deals on buying direct!

MB for the win, Maxxsonics has great customer support from my own personal experience. They take care of people who buy from authorized dealers as any manufactorer does! Us Amps is a great buy also.

Edit: Maxxsonics also takes good care of competitor's, giving great deals on buying direct!

thanx so far mb and aq but no dc or re?

Build Log

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Archived