DC Sound Lab

Playing with the limits Lvl 5 10

They are definately some nice amps but did you see or hear of how many blew in Craigs ride at World Finals or how many blew in Brazil?

i dont know if craig blew any, murilo took one out to look at it.

he did have hu problems tho.

team riprock didnt have any probs with their sd amps http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif . set a new wr tho! :clapping:

Edited by matt402

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

i dont know if craig blew any, murilo took one out to look at it.

he did have hu problems tho.

team riprock didnt have any probs with their sd amps http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif . set a new wr tho! :clapping:

Definately some great amps for sure. I guess if I decide to go away from Stetsom it would be something like a Banda Viking or B2 or something along those lines. It's cool to be apart of a crowd but I like to be different as we all know too well. :D

According to some folks watching( as I wasnt there ) craig blew up to 5 amps. Several on 1 run.

I'm also told that 3-5 amps blew in Brazil as well.

Don't take this as me bashing SD or anything like that. I'm sure other companies that were represented also lost equipment. Thats the nature of the beast.

Hell Mike R (Perillos van) roasted the whole truck :( amps subs done :(

WHAT????

Who told you that???

none of the 22 SD amps used at finals broke, I just replaced almost all amps at Craigs van because at that time we didn't know that the problem was on the deck negative, it had 100ohms and was making the amps go to protect, grounding replaced and amps working fine.

WHAT????

Who told you that???

none of the 22 SD amps used at finals broke, I just replaced almost all amps at Craigs van because at that time we didn't know that the problem was on the deck negative, it had 100ohms and was making the amps go to protect, grounding replaced and amps working fine.

That would explain why folks thought he blew amps. Again just misinformed :)

Thanks for stopping in Murilo! :friends: Enjoyed meeting ya at Smoke on the Water! Definately look forward to seeing ya next yr.