600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

BTL set up will be loud once you throw some power at them.

o yeah im sure, and i cant wait! you had quite a loud car yourself lol loudest at the show!... and BTW what were you running for amps a few of us have been wondering that?

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

well i thought i would hit higher than what i did but that box is for daily not really comp so i guess i will have to figure out what i got to do with my port so i can get some higher #s....but i was a really good turn out even tho it was a little rainy

lol poor robbie... were gonna have to take that biotch out next weekend for canton and throw that old box in there4 hahahah

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

If I recall correctly he was running 4 Audioque 2200's

I actually got a video here somewhere.

Here it is

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

4 AQ3500's and alum coil subs. Reconing to copper next week as I just can't push them hard enough with box rise as it was a nightmare squeezing 18cubes in there.

Wall is tuned to 36Hz for daily and plays music VERY well...

What's the specs on the enclosure with the 2 9518's and how much power? We have a guy on DOA with 2 9515's off 2 AQ2200's doing around 148.5 in an explorer. Just needs more power...

4 AQ3500's and alum coil subs. Reconing to copper next week as I just can't push them hard enough with box rise as it was a nightmare squeezing 18cubes in there.

Wall is tuned to 36Hz for daily and plays music VERY well...

What's the specs on the enclosure with the 2 9518's and how much power? We have a guy on DOA with 2 9515's off 2 AQ2200's doing around 148.5 in an explorer. Just needs more power...

BEAST as hell man. and its also good to see someone else out there with SHAGG in their car haha

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

haha amen to that im always have to drive chicks around that are like obsessed with it cuz my while headliner is that way lol. the JL truck is Sundown One's. it was one of those accomodation things lol they prolly dont have as much as everyoine thinks in it. Ther is a couple things about it that could have bene doen different. the ports are acually firing into the roof with about 3 inches of clearnce. so im surehteres some standing wave issuses goin on. and also they only have 1 stinger battery on those 7 amps lol. hes got 3 kinetik 3800's sittin in the shop but they dont have time to put them in. im sure it could b louder haha

and im notsure yet i want to do a stetsom 7k2d. Tommys tryin to talk me into them soundigitals but idk

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

haha amen to that im always have to drive chicks around that are like obsessed with it cuz my while headliner is that way lol. the JL truck is Sundown One's. it was one of those accomodation things lol they prolly dont have as much as everyoine thinks in it. Ther is a couple things about it that could have bene doen different. the ports are acually firing into the roof with about 3 inches of clearnce. so im surehteres some standing wave issuses goin on. and also they only have 1 stinger battery on those 7 amps lol. hes got 3 kinetik 3800's sittin in the shop but they dont have time to put them in. im sure it could b louder haha

and im notsure yet i want to do a stetsom 7k2d. Tommys tryin to talk me into them soundigitals but idk

Got one guy on DOA running a soundigital 8k amp. Still not sure how it is for daily as he blew his HDC's with it the other week and wasn't much louder then when he had 2 sundown 1500's. Reconed his subs the other night, so he'll be metering at the CACO show on Saturday.

Some kid said $40k in the sundown one truck which I knew was BS unless that included purchase price.

Don't think I'm ready for Tommy if he can burp at .25ohm as he has a TON of cone area. But 30sec average on music would be a diff story as I can play full tilt for several minutes straight. I only burped at this show, so I could get a baseline for some upcoming changes....