2005 Blazer, Mach 5 SPL-12s.. build.

Posted Image

i only paid $3900 the only thing wrong with it is the right fender is a bent where it bolts to the hood, so it sticks out a little bit

Good deal!

I got my 94 Sonoma for free though, lol.

The 05 Blazer was $10,000 when we bought it last year. Its only got 37K on it though (60K kms)

Have you done the big 3 yet? Are you going to have a capacitor, battery, or a batt cap for storing voltage?

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63

Have you done the big 3 yet? Are you going to have a capacitor, battery, or a batt cap for storing voltage?

Nope haven't had time.

I'm going to do the big 3 outta 1 gauge if I have any left.

I will have extra batteries for sure. No caps, I had one in my first install, frig that.

I'm going to *try* to see if I can figure out how do a dual alternator setup on the 4.3.

i've thought about a dual alternator set-up but at the system i'm going to have in it, it'll probably won't happen then *funds* but later on most likely

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63

I definitely underestimated the length of the darn thing.

Theres a lil 'scuff' on the right side of the amp, and one of the feet is bent up. However it looks like an easy fix.

I won't be able to test it till we move. Hopefully this weekend.

Another "BENT FOOT" amp. It seems EVERYONE who has received these amps lately all have the same "BEND" I got 4 of these a few weeks ago, and all 4 have the same bend at the same place....WTF. I mean, It doesn't really bother me, as I fixed the issue, but i wonder what happened. Did the container on the shipping boat from china hit something, and all the amps got bent? I find it weird that all these amps have the same bend, in the same places?

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Another "BENT FOOT" amp. It seems EVERYONE who has received these amps lately all have the same "BEND" I got 4 of these a few weeks ago, and all 4 have the same bend at the same place....WTF. I mean, It doesn't really bother me, as I fixed the issue, but i wonder what happened. Did the container on the shipping boat from china hit something, and all the amps got bent? I find it weird that all these amps have the same bend, in the same places?

Well mine was used, but still. Its the 'bottom foot' on the left side. By the power and ground I think.

How many fans did you put on yours? I've found some high CFM 80mm fans but I don't want to suck the amps's guts out through the fans, lol.

Archived