Whats so great about components vs coaxials?

but say you run a tweeter with a coax speakers wont you get more cleaner highs?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

most of the time components are built better

the speaker is only as good as the cross over you use I suggest running comps they sound much better than coaxial speakers and let you put the tweeters where they should be to have the sound stage right at your ears

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

I know what im getting so this thread can be deleted and hoe92 hurry and post the review i wanna know if they are a good product.

just need to get my amp and the review will be up don't worry man.

just hooked up the crossovers and I've got a 6.5 and 5.25 hooked up on my desk and it sounds very realistic and clear.

I'll make a short little video since its a little late and I can't really test the loudness of them.

you will not be disappointed

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Not too many companies make high end coaxial speakers , the closest thing that i have seen are the image dynamics cx mids that have a removable phase plug that can be replaced with a tweeter. I have always had good results with keeping all my drivers as far from me as possible as well as having them as physically equally distanced from my ears as possible. The closer the mid and the tweet are the better, I have always had weird phasing issues when moving the tweeters too far from the mid. However I have heard a bunch of cars with tweeters in their A pillars that sound very good with the help of signal delay.

Here are the ID mids

http://www.woofersetc.com/p3945/CXS64--Ima...nent-System.htm

Here is a pretty informative write up on imaging that helped me understand some key basics

http://www.usdaudio.com/tutorials/imaging.php

Too Much Stuff to list .