Mechman Alternators

ok im interested i about 5 d3100s and l h/o alt or 2 for a 03 tahoe. got any pricing or anything for me???

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

ok im interested i about 5 d3100s and l h/o alt or 2 for a 03 tahoe. got any pricing or anything for me???

I can do D3100's for $349 shipped each, that is the lowest shipped price you will find ANYWHERE. Let me know ASAP, as I just got a pallet of them in, and I only have 8 left. They sell out quick, and because of the demand, I end up waiting forever for my next shipment to come in.

I have a very stong Rhino 250 alt for the 2003 GM, they do about 270 amps peak with over 160 amps at idle. They are $399.

Two 250 amp alts and the dual bracket, belt, idler and hardware kit is $998 shipped. Buy it all together and I will throw in the extended service plan for free. ($138 value for both alts) There is a 3 year free replacement sevice plan on the batteries.

Thanks

Matt

1-888-MECHMAN

[email protected]

I can do D3100's for $349 shipped each, that is the lowest shipped price you will find ANYWHERE. Let me know ASAP, as I just got a pallet of them in, and I only have 8 left. They sell out quick, and because of the demand, I end up waiting forever for my next shipment to come in.

I have a very stong Rhino 250 alt for the 2003 GM, they do about 270 amps peak with over 160 amps at idle. They are $399.

Two 250 amp alts and the dual bracket, belt, idler and hardware kit is $998 shipped. Buy it all together and I will throw in the extended service plan for free. ($138 value for both alts) There is a 3 year free replacement sevice plan on the batteries.

Thanks

Matt

1-888-MECHMAN

[email protected]

How often do you get them in because I need one but I may have to wait 2 weeks.