MLA Install made my headlights flutter

I just installed my MLA mod on my 2000 ford ranger and now all my lights are fluttering at a high pace, similar to the pace a turn signal flutters quickly when one of the other signals is out. Any ideas what i did or could do to change and fix this issue?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

I just installed my MLA mod on my 2000 ford ranger and now all my lights are fluttering at a high pace, similar to the pace a turn signal flutters quickly when one of the other signals is out. Any ideas what i did or could do to change and fix this issue?

check your wires .............. but in the mean time email Chris at MLA or call him.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

well i drive an 04 Ford Expedition, got the MLA module, no problems with light flickering along with a buddy of mine who drives a 98.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

well i drive an 04 Ford Expedition, got the MLA module, no problems with light flickering along with a buddy of mine who drives a 98.

could it be something as simple as swapping the wires from one side to the other? I dont want my electrical to blow up on me

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

the lights flicker with or without your system playing?

if they flicker with no load on the alt/batt then yea its either hooked up wrong or something is wrong with it.

I hate to ask, but whats a MLA Module???

As someone else asked, Pics??? :)

NRA - Patron Lifetime Member

'"the right of the people to keep andand bear arms shall not be infringed"

I hate to ask, but whats a MLA Module???

As someone else asked, Pics??? :)

increases charging voltage.

sounds like a bad alt to me

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

well i swapped the wires and it still does the same thing, my next thing to do is regrind out the grounding point, but it's grounded to a factory ground spot for the truck electrical. The alternator i have is a Powermaster 200 amp that's built for the truck. I don't have my system back in yet, i'm still in the design stages for both boxes unfortunately. i'll try to get some pics up tomorrow after work. But i figure that i'd just use some quick disconnects and just connect the mla when i'm goin to bassoffs or if i'm cruisin around or something, but for now it's not seeing anything over the vehicle load. This is pissing me off cause i bought it second hand and the person i bought it from said it worked when he had it. it's working just making my lights flutter, piss me the hell off!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor