Sonic Electronix

No way, he can fit 2 12" sealed SDC/R's/etc....... it can happen, I have seen it/heard it.

In a prefab enclosure, no it wont happen. I own a 95 single cab ranger. Unless he wants to build a box of his own, tear up his center console, or loose a lot of leg room it wont happen. Ive had this problem, i just said screw it and went blow through instead :)

Edited by heyitsmekyle15

4 15" dc audio level 4 xl's in 4th order blow through

2 IA 40.1's at 2 ohms strapped with 3.9 rise...currently own 4 IA 40.1s.....

1 06zx3504 running Kicker QS 6 1/2's

1 iraggi 180 amp alt

1 optima d34 yellow top under hood

5 deka intimidators

HU - Eclipse AVX5000 W/ DCU-105

Termlabed 157db at 38hz 6000 watts

fibtlforlife had 2 10" hdc3's in his gmc sierra single cab. he only had to put his seat up a little bit iirc. i think he still has the box.

Theres a humongous difference in the amount of airspace behind the seats of a single cab full size pickup, and a much smaller midsize pickup like the ranger/mazda. I wouldnt be pointing this out if i didnt think it would be an issue. Ive built boxes for 15"s to fit behind single cab full size pickups, but the ford ranger/mazda b series trucks are extremely cramped.

4 15" dc audio level 4 xl's in 4th order blow through

2 IA 40.1's at 2 ohms strapped with 3.9 rise...currently own 4 IA 40.1s.....

1 06zx3504 running Kicker QS 6 1/2's

1 iraggi 180 amp alt

1 optima d34 yellow top under hood

5 deka intimidators

HU - Eclipse AVX5000 W/ DCU-105

Termlabed 157db at 38hz 6000 watts

Ive built boxes for 15"s to fit behind single cab full size pickups, but the ford ranger/mazda b series trucks are extremely cramped.

people dont drive mazda trucks around here so i didnt really know. but ill take your word for it

If you want kicker why not go with the CVT's same as the CVR's but optimized for shallow mounting.

They are 99 a piece

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_8584_K...T+07CVT122.html

4 and 5/16" mounting depth.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

just do a single speaker. itll be louder than trying to cram 2 into a small location. i got a single cab s10 and i ran a single cvr 12 at about 650 watts for like 3 months. they are oretty nice subs and can get loud if you find what they like. however if your short like me you can fit alot more behind the seat.

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

Im sure he appreciates all of the suggestions you guys are giving him, but what most of you fail to realize is that this type of truck has almost NO space behind the seats. Mounting depth is a huge issue.

That's why I said he would probably have to go sealed and 2 10's at most, or 1 ported 12".

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

That's why I said he would probably have to go sealed and 2 10's at most, or 1 ported 12".

Ok just want to make sure I get your BOYS attention here. My name is Jenna, so she, not he... HAHA... Anyway... I appreciate all the feedback so far. Also tech2332, I have a local audio shop that is selling the CVR's for around 109 a pair. So it is a good deal, that was the reason I was planning on going with the CVR's however if you do say that I should try the AQ single sub setup, I am down for that. Also this is my second stereo setup, I just prefer not having my hair blow too much in the wind while driving. Thanks for all your help so far boys!

-----------------------------------

Jenna

97 Mazda B2300

Looking for an AMP and SUB setup

Have 4 gauge wiring, twisted rca cables, and deck.

Ok just want to make sure I get your BOYS attention here. My name is Jenna, so she, not he... HAHA... Anyway... I appreciate all the feedback so far. Also tech2332, I have a local audio shop that is selling the CVR's for around 109 a pair. So it is a good deal, that was the reason I was planning on going with the CVR's however if you do say that I should try the AQ single sub setup, I am down for that. Also this is my second stereo setup, I just prefer not having my hair blow too much in the wind while driving. Thanks for all your help so far boys!

hahaha I was just about to correct the dumb-ass boys, looks like they are to busy argueing with themselves to realize there was a lady present.

anyway, that's a pretty decent deal on the woofers, I would look at a pair of the 10s and run them sealed.

as far as amp goes, I wouldn't suggest our hellfire 1000.1 either its just to much power for the application, I will X2 james's suggestion and grab one of these

http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/Shop/Co...sid/0/SFV/30046 seeing how your local shop sells kicker maybe they can help you with this amp.

Welcome to the forum, if you have any issues with the "Boys" don't hesitate to contact a moderator or myself, we don't get alot of woman around here and they may overwhelm you.

David