thanks im by rancho cucamonga

Nice, i used to live out in Claremont. Im out in pomona on sundays. Where did you get ur plexi from? S&W plastics in pomona have some pretty good prices on plexi.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

thats pimpin man. Good work for being 16, ill give it to ya forsure. I have an f150 too and got rid of 2 of the back seats for my whip.

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

pretty good for your first box :)

how much plexii run you?

well its my 2nd box for this truck but this is by far the best one.

the plexii was 52$

Nice, i used to live out in Claremont. Im out in pomona on sundays. Where did you get ur plexi from? S&W plastics in pomona have some pretty good prices on plexi.

thats were i got my plexi from was S&W plastics

pretty sweet build

thanks

thats pimpin man. Good work for being 16, ill give it to ya forsure. I have an f150 too and got rid of 2 of the back seats for my whip.

i was origionaly going to get an extended cab tak out the back seat and put 2 18's or somthing of the sort but i always have my friends with me so i needed the extra room

Nice sig! I have the hugest SRH sticker on my back window. I was out in Cali for about five years( San Diego) before I moved here(KC),miss it bad.Sexy box too man keep up the awesome work bro!

BUMP BUMP BUMP thats the sound of the 15's when they hittin in my trunk!!

2x Kicker L 7 15's

2x Rockford Fosgate p 1653's

1x dual center slot ported 5.25cubes tuned 48hz music box

2x Kicker zx1000.1 D's

1x Kicker zx350.4

Remote gains

1x kinetik hc800

1x Kicker 0 guage

Sony hu

Stock alt : (

A hobby turned into obssession !

is that plexi attached straight to the wood? if so i'd take it off and put some kind of gasket to seal it up between that and the wood. otherwise you're gonna leak air around the edges.

otherwise nice build. i'd love to have me a 4 door f150

That box is beautiful! :) love the lighting in it, awesome! :D

thank you

Nice sig! I have the hugest SRH sticker on my back window. I was out in Cali for about five years( San Diego) before I moved here(KC),miss it bad.Sexy box too man keep up the awesome work bro!

BUMP BUMP BUMP thats the sound of the 15's when they hittin in my trunk!!

I have a big m/m sticker on my window just waiting a littl bit to get the srh sticker.

and kmk bumps always

is that plexi attached straight to the wood? if so i'd take it off and put some kind of gasket to seal it up between that and the wood. otherwise you're gonna leak air around the edges.

otherwise nice build. i'd love to have me a 4 door f150

yea its not 100% done im gunna take the plexi off take some silicone or something and seal it it does leak a lil right now. then im going to cover the box in like leather sort of material

Archived