I have just realized you put the plexi out facing the cab under the rear bench, damn I am dense sometimes...looks killer!

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

Looks good. I like the plexi. It looks killer. The blue lights are even more awesome. I'm sure you will get nominated for SOTM when we see some vidzzzz...

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

Looks nice man, I may have missed it but are you going to paint the inside of the box?

i might not im not really sure still desiding

Looks good. I like the plexi. It looks killer. The blue lights are even more awesome. I'm sure you will get nominated for SOTM when we see some vidzzzz...

yea ill make some vids soon might make one tonight it might not turn out that good i need a new camera all i have is my phone

heres a vid of my last sub L5 ( broken screen on my camera so cant really tell what im doing lol)

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

I made this one when i put it in i didnt really wanna bump yet brand new sub and stuff lol

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

and yes it was takin on my phone not that good of sound quality

Archived