Second Skin Audio

8" woofer ideas...

Rogers

ive never heard the dd's but have heard the w7.... the w7 is the beefiest 8" sub ive ever seen in person.... and ive not really looked into alot of 8's before... i dont know whats out there... thats why i made the thread...

and honestly i think its a dbag move that you put that in your sig... i dont see anything funny about it... it was an honest question.... as far as 8" woofers are concerned its one of the best that i have found.... its not like i asked if there was anything better than a kicker comp or something.... you just keep in mind as long as thats in your sig.. ill be looking for your retarded comments for my sig...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

I just thought of something, i now have to get the 1508s when i do 8s since my street address is 1508, lol. DDs it is

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

thts sweet ur address matches

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

from what i have read the DD 1508 is possibly the best 8" sub on the market today. followed closely by the soundsplinter rl-i 8"

sundownz is currently trying to upturn the throne that DD sits on tho. watch for that

the cone area idea is valid and possibly good but DD doesnt play around. ever...

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

as far as the 1508 sounding good. yeah it does. im a SQ guy. I got the dd cause I wanted a beast little sub. its awsome. if you take the time to build the rugt enclosure and tune it, it will sound great. Keep in mind its not going to do 150's... but it will rock pretty good. The JL is a great driver as well, but in my honest opinion, the DD will do the same ifnot better if tuned well. I have done MTX 4500 8''s and was super impressed, now i have the DD1508. Bout to do another car with a MTX 5500 8''. If you build the right enclosure it will be good with almost any 8''. if you want any help let me know. good luck.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Archived