Second Skin Audio

Truck has no room

310_cutty

they haver the prefabs you could get for tens, or I know people who have built up the back wall, and they are every bit bit as loud as my 15's, at least they sound that way, and I am sure somebody on here had built a box like that on here, just not that I have seen since I have been here, less then a few weeks

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

they haver the prefabs you could get for tens, or I know people who have built up the back wall, and they are every bit bit as loud as my 15's, at least they sound that way, and I am sure somebody on here had built a box like that on here, just not that I have seen since I have been here, less then a few weeks

i wanted 2 get a prefab for a pair of 8's just to hold me off for awhile, but the local shops didnt have one that fits.

If at all possible I would stay away from prefab. Get some measurements up and I'm sure with all the skilled designers hangin around here somebody can get you hooked up.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

I have a '92 Regular Cab K1500. I put "bucket seats" (for lack of a better term) in and am going to make the box across the back and down the center as part of the center console. My measurements are 18" high in the back, 61" wide, 8" deep at the bottom, 2.5" at the top. Using 3/4" MDF it comes out to 2.131 cubic feet for the back and up to 4 cubes in the center console (I'm going with 2).

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

welcome to the no room club... ive got even less space in my tacoma...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

I have a '92 Regular Cab K1500. I put "bucket seats" (for lack of a better term) in and am going to make the box across the back and down the center as part of the center console. My measurements are 18" high in the back, 61" wide, 8" deep at the bottom, 2.5" at the top. Using 3/4" MDF it comes out to 2.131 cubic feet for the back and up to 4 cubes in the center console (I'm going with 2).

Thats what I did to accomodate my hdc3 15.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Thats what I did to accomodate my hdc3 15.

Yeah, but I'm moving at about 1/10000000000000 the speed you did.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

Another reg cab joins the ranks. I would start out by finding how tall and how wide a box you can fit, those should be the easy measurements. Depending on what type of seat you have you find the angle at which the front of your box will be, if you have a bench seat your angle is already defined, most likely. If not, find an angle at which you feel comfortable then go from there. Then account for the mounting depth for your subs and that is the minimum box depth, just increase the depth to accommodate your air space requirements.

You can look at some of my topics to see what my box's look like, but I have an 03', so I doubt mine will fit in yours, but idk.

03' Reg Cab 2500HD

Alpine 9807 H/U

Infinity Ref 6.5" Front Speakers

Pioneer 4"x6" Rear Speakers

Quantum Audio 1100.1 Amp

PPI 5 Channel Amp

Kicker 05' S12L5's <~ thats plural baby

Archived