FS Image Dynamics Compression Drivers NIB

don't know which set they go to, I purchased them a few years ago but yet to use them. there is 2 of them

$75 plus shipping for the pair (paypal)

reduced to $50/pr plus shipping

dsc07339_194.jpg

dsc07338_157.jpg

Edited by North Olmsted Performance

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

u need 150 to sale
don't start that shit again!

As stated in the for sale section rules, please let the mods do thier job rather than the forum members, if you feel someone is in violation, use the report button.

In this case however, please also read the Super Sellers list as Olmsted is a member of the super sellers group.

Free bump for you Bro. Wish ya luck...

Edited by kandiman71874

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

As stated in the for sale section rules, please let the mods do thier job rather than the forum members, if you feel someone is in violation, use the report button.

In this case however, please also read the Super Sellers list as Olmsted is a member of the super sellers group.

Free bump for you Bro. Wish ya luck...

Thank you

Due you have any clue on the model number, or which horns these drivers will fit??

nope, none, I can't even find the invoice anymore, I know I ordered 4, tossed 2 in a truck bed with 4 8" mids and it was off the wall loud... 42" LCD also

we had movie night in the parking lot at the shop (commercial area) about 1/4 mile away are some houses and someone called the cops saying there was automatic rifle fire near the buildings (watching Mr and Mrs Smith) so the whole police force showed up... 4 stayed to watch the movie...

anyways these are new, never been installed, I forgot I had them and just came across of a box of stuff

reduced to $50/pr plus shipping (paypal)

they are about to return to my dungeon of car audio gear... last chance for them for another few years

thanks and thanks

will call you in a bit, I am about to head upstairs.... :( the up/dn death walk

Edited by North Olmsted Performance