My neighbor was killed...

A agree, about 3 months ago my neighbor died, we knew he wasnt in good shape but him and his wife moved to a nursing home so we never saw them anymore and my cousin is dispatcher at the FD. He was always letting us know how he was doing because he volunteered at the fire department for over 30 years and they FORCED him to retire. He passed away and didn't find out for another month....Sucks not seeing him outside cutting his grass and all because I saw him outside working in the yard a few times a week....

Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....

Back at my old house, around drug central, a man was holding his wife at gun point with an uzi. The couple was a backdoor neighbor. The cops shut the streets down, and the S.W.A.T. team was deployed. It was cool! The swat team came in the big armour car, marched around the house, and shot tear gas into the house. Busted out every window! It was cool!

You just never know what goes on behind closed doors!

Edited by 1030tooled

93' Ford Aerostar

Alpine head unit

4-5.25 MB Quarts

20-10" pyramids super Pro

1 Lanzar amp

I agree with everyone else, move. FAST!

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

damn that shits crazy. i'll never forget when i was at work a few years ago and i got a call from my wife saying "OMG someone was shot outside of our house!" i was like WTF?

apparently the guy tried breaking into the neighbors house and after the third kick the neighbor shot a hole in the door with a shotgun and then the dude pulled his own pistol and aimed it at my neighbor while running away. the neighbor got hit in the arm and unloaded one more round into the guy as he collapsed in front of our house!

i got home and saw the dude laying about 20 feet from my front door!

i was like :o

Edited by z_ro

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

one of my neighbors got shot by the cops once, only the bean bag rounds though, and another one cut a guy up and hid him in the crawl space of the apartments...fuck movin out, buy a gun :)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

one of my neighbors got shot by the cops once, only the bean bag rounds though, and another one cut a guy up and hid him in the crawl space of the apartments...fuck movin out, buy a gun :)

even with a gun... shit is crazy these days.

i have a Llama .45 With 237 grain hydra shock hollow points

im still scared shitless these days.

Edited by z_ro

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

A agree, about 3 months ago my neighbor died, we knew he wasnt in good shape but him and his wife moved to a nursing home so we never saw them anymore and my cousin is dispatcher at the FD. He was always letting us know how he was doing because he volunteered at the fire department for over 30 years and they FORCED him to retire. He passed away and didn't find out for another month....Sucks not seeing him outside cutting his grass and all because I saw him outside working in the yard a few times a week....

i know what ya mean my neighbor also passed away ...i found out he used to teach at the local university..always outside and friendly..and before he passed he said "i don't to go to the hospital because i know if i go i won't come out"

Like Slowed Songs? Check out Mine and Bassaddict's Slowed Songs Thread