i ride a s&m holmes... mainly dirt jumping, but some skate park. i race a 24" GT xl box frame. my kid rides a 16" mirra and races a felt mini... "BMX 4 LIFE"

this is a sport (its in the olympics) so i will move this topic!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

I rode many years ago and had many different bikes: Haro Sport, Hutch Trick Star, Redline RL20II, and finally a Kuwahara Exhibitionist (which was my fav cause Kuwie gave it to me to when I finally got sponsored).

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Pioneer Mids & Highs

JL Audio 500/5

Hertz ES 300.5

SecondSkinAudi0

OPTIMA

Stinger

No barspins for me.. im not letting go lol. Ive been riding trails for like 6 years and just got into street. got my 180s down.. just cant get 360 most of the time.

Look left or right hard and tuck the back tire,or go faster faster is better.

wunna play halo?

Ive still got one like this :

Posted Image

Its a Asco Pro Turbo, made in The Netherlands, very expensive bike that days + i got like 10 sets of gears and chains.

When i was 13-14-15 i used to race with it. I did bmx-cross championships true the whole country, and only shirts where sponsored :)

Best was 4th @ Dutch Championship, planning was to go for the european championship, but i kinda felt in the last corner before start/finish :(

Drove second before that happend...

Whenever i do it, i do a 360 tiretap and i wanna get them flat

yea the key is to throw your head and your body will follow. you just have to learn how to hop like ur jumping somthing but spin with it. try to tuck the back end up a little. (by the way i do a lot of 360's lol)

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

yea the key is to throw your head and your body will follow. you just have to learn how to hop like ur jumping somthing but spin with it. try to tuck the back end up a little. (by the way i do a lot of 360's lol)

thanks bro, ill try tomorrow and ill let you know how it goes

01' Chevy Silverado 4x4

18'' Fi Btl

Sundown Saz-3000D

(Sold the system)

New build coming soon..

Pics of My Truck

TTF-banner-1.gif

aight yea. i was so sicked when i finally landed my first 360. yea jus tell me how it goes n ill try to help out

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Bmx is a sick sport but i was more into gopeds. i got one when i was 12 and sold all the parts when i was 16. i had all the Hp parts and over 1200$ invested into it. it went about 45ish on flat land. :unsure:

Honda Accord 4 Door

Current System -

(2) 12'' Mtx Thunder 5500's

(1) Alpine Mrp-m1000 @4Ω

(1) Pioneer Deck Deh-3500

(1) American Legacy 1.0 Farad Capacitor

(1) Stinger Voltage Meter (Blue)

Big 3 Knu 1/0

Box 3.4^3@37hz

demo402.gif

Archived