FS: Missing Link Audio Ford Module $100 shipped

This came out of my 2002 Explorer, MLA site says "Ford began using the 3G in the early 1990's, and gradually phased in the 4G series in the late 1990's. Finally they phased in the 6G model around 2000. There is a great deal of overlap within the Ford line, and many model years had a mix of 3G, 4G & 6G series alternators. Our module is designed to work with virtually all of the internally regulated Ford alternators (2G, 3G, 4G & 6G) used in cars & trucks." I'm asking $100 shipped. Only reason I'm selling it is I'm getting a new truck through my family's company and trying to recoup some of the money I put into this Explorer. I've had it just about a year and have had no complaints at all, it does exactly what they said it would do. The module works great, you can look at the thread I made about it here

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...=28259&st=0

100_0721.jpg

Edited by usmc7980
member9971.png

Get a picture of the product, along with the time and date on a piece of paper, when you have that info, PM me and I will unlock this thread. Thanks

**EDIT** Thread re-opened

Edited by newls1

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

I just reconnected the module so guys could see how it installs. This is on my 2002 Explorer

This is the wire to cut and splice into. It is the A on the voltage regulator plug. On my truck it is orange and blue, it may be different on your vehicle.

100_0726.jpg

Then you just connect the modules wires to the 2 ends so the module is wired between the two ends you just cut. It does not matter which module wire you hook up to which end. It works in either direction, so it is pretty much idiot proof. Once the wires are connected you just mount the module and screw the ground from the case of the module to the vehicle.

100_0727.jpg

Now you have voltage.

Edited by usmc7980
member9971.png

To answer any questions about vehicle compatibility the MLA website says this module "Ford began using the 3G in the early 1990's, and gradually phased in the 4G series in the late 1990's. Finally they phased in the 6G model around 2000. There is a great deal of overlap within the Ford line, and many model years had a mix of 3G, 4G & 6G series alternators. Our module is designed to work with virtually all of the internally regulated Ford alternators (2G, 3G, 4G & 6G) used in cars & trucks."

Edited by usmc7980
member9971.png