Sonic Electronix

how do u become basically a big billboard for a company. like is it possible to have sum 1 just load ur car up with stickers subs amps etc. if u advertise their product. or get a cut down on prices. i was jw cuz that would be a really cool thing to get in to. and i hear ppl tlkn about it on this site a long time ago so let me know wut the deal is with this stuff.

Gota have my rear view shakin and my seats vibratin'.

(2) 12" Diamond D3

(1) DEI Directed Audio 2400D

(1) Kicker L5 15"

(1) Rockford Fosgate P5002

(2) 12" Fosgate P2's

(2) 15" Fosgate P2

^^Not all hooked up at once, i rotate. Its all i got.^^

A decal and maybe a nice to meet ya is not too hard with most. just write. Discounts can come with time and proven experience. Freebies.........well its a "don't call us we'll call you" type deal as described by someone else.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

u think local audio dealers would do this. cuz i dont wana go in their soundin like an idiot "hey wana throw sum shit in my car" lol. i didnt think freebies would b easy but as for discounts thatd b nice. and id decal the hell outa my car for like RF or JL or anyone like that.

(2) 12" Diamond D3

(1) Kicker L5 15"

(2) 12" Fosgate P2's

(2) 15" Fosgate P2

The trick is, you have to show the company why they should give you something or a discount. You can't just call them up and say hey, I'll use you shit for free and maybe go to a show or two.

You need to compete for a long time go to every show and win. Winning at a world finals or two might help as well.

Once you have spend much hard earned money and countless time,maybe they will give you some kind of discount.

The thing is, that you have to sell yourself to the company, show them why you are a asset to the company, show them why you can bring in new sales to their company. Giving them a ROI, or return on investment.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

yeah thanks for the clearing up on that subject. i didnt think it would be that easy i was just curious lol. thatd be sum fun shit to get into tho. i need to get my car fixed so i can get sum nice shit in it and compete.

(2) 12" Diamond D3

(1) Kicker L5 15"

(2) 12" Fosgate P2's

(2) 15" Fosgate P2

Starting with a shop would be your best bet. most shops would like to have their name on your car in the lanes, But this means that you got to spend every dollar with them, and were not talking an amp and a couple of subs, you got to spend some serious money with them and show them you want to work for them. Then get all you friends into the shop buying from them and to say they are in there cause of you.

I don't buy much from shops but there are a few that know me real well and would do whatever they can for me because I bring them in the biz, I refer a ton of people to these shops and have them drop my name, They get good service and a get a favor or two when I need it.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

nice nice. i like that idea. i could get sum ppl to drop a lot of money in places around here. im guna do sumthin like that.

(2) 12" Diamond D3

(1) Kicker L5 15"

(2) 12" Fosgate P2's

(2) 15" Fosgate P2

Archived