Body Dropping The Dually (Freeland Kustomz, ALL DONE NOW WITH PICS!)

will be a nice ride once you get it how you like, very good job with it all so far! not seen many dropped dually and this one i would have to say is at the top of the this :) nice after market or custom exhuast and programmer and what ever power addeders you'd put and that would be one nice ride

yea it is arnold. still has them in there.

Not really any other plans honestly. get the motor brough up to date. Get it tuned pulled some more power out of that 6.5 diesel turbo motor. getting 19" rims for it, re do the interior, and drive and enjoy it

FWIW, I like the wheels on the truck.

When you say "re do the interior," what exactly are you referring to? Would you be gutting the entire thing and getting new stuff, or would it just be new seat covers?

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Have the seats re upolstered, replace the cloth in the doors, do some minor painting, new carpet kit. Get some embroidery done in the seats with the shop name or something. Interior now is leather but the driver seat is all torn up, trying to find a new skin for it. no such luck

love duallies... bad ass truck you got there... cant wait to see this when done :)

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

Archived