Jump to content

Body Dropping The Dually (Freeland Kustomz, ALL DONE NOW WITH PICS!)


Recommended Posts

Posted

22's = WAYYYYYY to much work i dont want to get into. Im fine with 19s plus i can have a healthy tire for towing.

things i would have to do to make 22's fit

Remove heat and ac for Forever!

Tub firewall

Build extended control arms

2500 hub conversion

buy the wheels (3500 bucks with adapters)

Extend the rear fenders

shorten the rear end

new inner fenders in the bed

move battery to back of truck

I run a business, and this truck takes up space. So i dont have the time nor the 6 grand its going to take to do 22's. at this point, not worth it. it was ethier 22's and no body drop, or body drop and 19s. Im very happy with the way its turning out so far.

move the control arms? thats stock chevy collpase caster bullshit thats built into the truck. Plus the front end is not even close to being aligned yet my tow is a good 3/4" or more out. still have to set my caster and camber at ride height.

Posted

ahhh i see well still lookin good man keep up the good work ill get my ass a slammy one day

Posted

Do you have any better pics of your tow hitch? I want to put a roll pan on my truck but I still need to tow a car trailer. That seems like a really good way of doing it, i would just like to see it a little better so I can copy you :D

Posted

when i get the truck all done i'll get you some nice upclose pictures. If you want me to build you the flip hitch. I can do it. 150 for the hitch and 100 for the receiver.

Posted

nah not this thing. this is the tow and show bitch. the blazer is where its at for audio

Just get another truck. Then you can pull the "tow" truck behind it while it pulls the show whore. :D

Yes that was a joke. haha.

It's coming out nice man.

EDIT: I thought I was one of the few who likes dropped duallies.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1082 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...