alright well i'm in high school and i'm in grade 11....birthday isn't until nov so no driving :( alright any way.. there are so many grade 12's that at the end of the day are blasting there music with the bass knob all the way on there stock systems and its sound soo distorted its not funny.. and the worst part is there trying to act cool bobbing there heads to the distorted crap with there gangsta lean trying to act cool in front of there friends... thats my little vent

Like Slowed Songs? Check out Mine and Bassaddict's Slowed Songs Thread

alright well i'm in high school and i'm in grade 11....birthday isn't until nov so no driving :( alright any way.. there are so many grade 12's that at the end of the day are blasting there music with the bass knob all the way on there stock systems and its sound soo distorted its not funny.. and the worst part is there trying to act cool bobbing there heads to the distorted crap with there gangsta lean trying to act cool in front of there friends... thats my little vent

HAHA those losers are everywhere man, Used to bug me too but don't sweat it in a few months you'll be driving and your just gonna have to shake their cars with a nice clean slammin system. (all the girls will wanna ride with you if you get those seats vibrating enough)

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

i feel ya bro but atleast they not doing the speaker behind the grill thing lol

Edited by jmitch

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

It seams like every time i go out of the house some car pulls up next to me blasting there distorted music. and you cant even make out what there listing to it just sounds like noise

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

At my school Im a senior finally, there are kids blasting their shit saying its better than mine blah blah blah. Yes they do have the money some of them are nice and I ask them,"did you install it all yourself?" they say no, but it is louder than yours. Thats my little vent till I port my 15 and get the RF T1000bd

1995 Ford Mustang 3.8l V6 5 Speed

Plans:

• 2 12 inch dc Level 4s
  • DC 2.0k Amp
  • KCA 1/0 Power Amplifier Installation Kit
  • 220 Amp Alt
  • XS Power 12V D925 AGM Battery
  • Stinger Volt Gauge
  • Rockford Fosgate RCAs
  • Box built from birch. Probably tuned to 32 Hz
  • 0 gauge wiring for extra battery
  • Dynamat

Untitled-1-5.jpg

“I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated.”

Al McGuire

“The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets”

Al McGuire

remember this always

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades

last year all the seniors had systems with kickers...thats it. pissed me off when they would just let it play full tilt in the parking lot. this year, im a senior, and theres probably 2 people that have systems now. thank god that it relaxed a bit. but i have a bad feeling its gonna increase (aka me :aggressive: ) but i will show restraint.

haha dont hate the kickers. Mines pretty nice, but I can't wait to get a bl 15", but that is far far away

1995 Ford Mustang 3.8l V6 5 Speed

Plans:

• 2 12 inch dc Level 4s
  • DC 2.0k Amp
  • KCA 1/0 Power Amplifier Installation Kit
  • 220 Amp Alt
  • XS Power 12V D925 AGM Battery
  • Stinger Volt Gauge
  • Rockford Fosgate RCAs
  • Box built from birch. Probably tuned to 32 Hz
  • 0 gauge wiring for extra battery
  • Dynamat

Untitled-1-5.jpg

“I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated.”

Al McGuire

“The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets”

Al McGuire

remember this always

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades

HAHA those losers are everywhere man, Used to bug me too but don't sweat it in a few months you'll be driving and your just gonna have to shake their cars with a nice clean slammin system. (all the girls will wanna ride with you if you get those seats vibrating enough)

exactly what i'm waiting for haha

Like Slowed Songs? Check out Mine and Bassaddict's Slowed Songs Thread