Whats your dream car?

military style hummer. snorkel and all.

turbo minivan that i can tweak with. (they made them in 89-90)

1958-1961 corvette.

Posted Image

Posted Image

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Posted Image

So I could bass race a 160's all day with a pair of 18's LOL

But for my speed needs, not the fastest but I would really like a late 90's Lambo Diablo.

Also I really really like how the 90's Ferrari's look, so sexy.

Posted Image

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Ford F-350 with 8+ inches of lift on 38's+

Why: I've always wanted one, I love diesal trucks, they are a beastly ass truck, and they just look so damn good IMO

I'm not even a ford fan. I prefer chevy's but theres some thing about the F series trucks.

But in reality, whenever I get out of college and start my career my first purchase with be a F-250 with a small lift and 35's

Posted Image

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Really? blows my mind that no one's said it yet. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the Aston Martin One-77

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Really? blows my mind that no one's said it yet. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the Aston Martin One-77

Posted Image

Is Aston still using those goofy sized Kenwood decks? I FING HATE THOSE just a hair smaller than DIN and unreliable as hell. CARS NEED MUSIC! ITS THE SOUND TRACK OF THE ROAD!!!!1one!

I myself do enjoy listening to the music a high performance engine creates, but get on the highway and drive for more than an hour and tell me you don't miss the radio. You can only shift so much!

rockfordfosgate4.jpgmecp.jpg

CAUTION!

POOR INSTALLATION MAY SHORT BOTH YOUR SYSTEM AND WALLET

Archived