Sonic Electronix

^^^ LOL.

But man, i know how it feels to have your shit jacked. I've gotten a good 3 grand stolen from me :/ (live in the nicest house in a shitty neighborhood) That's when i got my viper, and for the trunk, i ran some thick ass 1/0 guage sized cable through the top of the trunk and the tire well, padlock the connection with a big ass lock. you can open my trunk about 2-3 inches, just enough to reach in and unlock the lock. I'll take some pics some time... but it's really simple, and you can NOT bolt cut that cable, it's too thick. The lock is a master and there's no room to play w/ it. you'd need an air grinder and about 3-4 minutes. As for my deck... got an alpine and i keep the face w/me at all times.

-10" Alpine type r

-Kenwood 8104d

-Kun 4 gauge

~Not bad for the price

dude that sucks, security next time!

i always wanted to rig my car with something to make a electrical current run through it, so when the bitches touch it, they will get the piss shocked out of them

I want to do this as well!

Im afraid someone is gonna try to take my stuff. as soon as I can afford it im getting an alarm.

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

I want to do this as well!

Im afraid someone is gonna try to take my stuff. as soon as I can afford it im getting an alarm.

This guy I know had a neighbor that had a older model vette. Real nice car bad ass wheels and one of the neighberhood dogs would piss on his tires. He got fed up and hooked a electric fence charger to the chasis of the car. The next morning he was out in the back yard heard a yelp and laughed. Went inside the house and was getting ready for work when somebody was beating down his door. He went to see who it was. The goddamn fire department was there extinguishing his bad ass vette. Apparently the when the dog pissed on the tires and wheels it shorted out the charger that ended up catching the tires on fire that created a chain reaction. The FD arrived just in time to keep the flames from hitting the gas tank.

Also back in the early 90's a friend at school had a car alarm that would shock you after touching the car for 25 seconds. And not just a slight tingle shock it was link a old bell crank jolt. He got in so much trouble with that freaking thing. a

Go check yo lawn homie