DClvl 4 Hifonics @.5 ohm. New Vid! last one on first page!

Just switched over from 2 ohms to .5 ohm. Deffinatly louder!

Turn your sound down on this one. Its realllly screechy. Bad camera.

And how in the hell do you imbed vids!?

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Slappin F150

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

good electrical?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

hifonics at .5? I thought they couldn't run under 1 otherwise they go into protection?

I though it would protect too, but it doesnt. I know its ot the best amp around but this amp kicks ass! deff maxs out excursion on the sub.

As for electrixal everything is basically stock except for an extra battery and the big 3 is done.

Logan...wanna trade? lol

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

Good stuff man. Didn't know those amps could do .5ohms.

Whats the Slim Thug song in the 1st vid??

Slim Thug - Thug

Slim Thug - Boss of all Bosses