Someone Check My Wiring!

ok this is going to seem like a stupid question but i need someone to tell me if i wired this right. i am used to svc subs not dvc so when im looking at this dvc wiring diagram i find it a bit odd. i am using temporary speaker wire in these pictures just so i can see if thats being wired correctly. so help me out just check this and tell me whats wrong.

this is the wiring diagram that nick at fi sent me

1ohmfrom2d1subslj4.jpg

so i tried to follow that since this is the first time ill ever be wiring dual voice coil

DSC03595.jpg

lined the subs up the same way in the diagram

DSC03593.jpg

sorry for the blurry picture but the right is + and left is - red=positve, black=negative

DSC03597.jpg

subwoofer number 1 2 wires in the red 2 wires in the black both connected to the amp and subwoofer number 2

DSC03598.jpg

subwoofer number 2 wires being connected from subwoofer number 1

DSC03599.jpg

this is where i started to second guess myself cause this looks weird and i feel like its wrong that is the right side of subwoofer number 1

DSC03600.jpg

right side of subwoofer number 2

did i connect this right?

and on a side note i am going to go pick up some wiring tomorrow so i was wondering if anyone knew what gauge wire would be ideal for this wiring diagram setup, i am running about 1800 watts at 1 ohm

Edited by Amalan

youre wrong. you connected it to only one voice coil on each sub. thats the reason the wiring looks funny in the last 2 pix. recheck it. need be, ill pull my subs out tomorrow, throw them upside down, and take a pic of them wired. try it again. its not hard at all. btw, run atleast 12 gauge for wire.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

ok thanks just wanted to make sure cause the loop thing kinda confuzzled me i still dont get how dual voice coils work lol, but whatever i dont need to know how they work as long as that wiring works.

do you know what gauge i should use to wire the subs up?

youre wrong. you connected it to only one voice coil on each sub. thats the reason the wiring looks funny in the last 2 pix. recheck it. need be, ill pull my subs out tomorrow, throw them upside down, and take a pic of them wired. try it again. its not hard at all. btw, run atleast 12 gauge for wire.

ah god damn it im totally confused now lol of the last 4 pics, the first 2 are of the left side of the subwoofer and the last 2 are on the right side of the subwoofer if that helps trying to compare it with the diagram.