Someone Check My Wiring!

ok I see now what u have to do is take the positive from one voice coil per sub and hook it to the negative on the other coil of that sub what u did was take one coil and hook the + and - 2gether

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

ok I see now what u have to do is take the positive from one voice coil per sub and hook it to the negative on the other coil of that sub what u did was take one coil and hook the + and - 2gether

yes!!!!!!!!!!! i'm glad someone else noticed it

ok lemme explain this. you have 2 voice coils.

the connections for each one are on 2 different sides.

take 1 wire.

go from the left vc + to the right vc -.

do that on both subs.

that should leave you with no wires on the left vc - and the right vc +.

now those 2 that dont have wires.

connect the "non-wired vc" from each sub +, and bring that wire to the amp +.

connect the "non-wired vc" from each sub -, and bring that wire to the amp -.

like i said, i can make a video or get some pix tomorrow. im going to bed now, so lemme know!

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

ok well my friend offered me a brilliant solution to this... fuck the stupid logo on the diagram, make the terminals line up which i couldnt figure out how to do because the positive is never in the front unless you face the subs upside down or go from left to right to the amp instead of right to left to the amp like in the diagram which in a sense i think is what everyone is trying to explain here so heres some more pics tell me if i got it down this time because it seems more correct than a loop to its own coil lol.

DSC03601.jpg

turned the subs to the sides so the terminals match up with the diagrams terminals

now ignoring the logos im going to refer the to wires closer to the edge of the table as the front wires and the wires closer to the back wall as the back wires (with the logos the left side would be the back the right side would be the front if that helps)

DSC03602.jpg

subwoofer 1 front wiring, positive connected to the negative on the back of subwoofer 1. negative is connected to the amp and to the negative on the front of subwoofer 2

DSC03603.jpg

subwoofer 1 back wiring, negative connected to the positive on the front of subwoofer 1. positive is connected to the amp and to the positive on the back of subwoofer 2

DSC03604.jpg

subwoofer 2 front wiring, negative connected to the negative on the front of subwoofer 1. positive is connected to the negative on the back of subwoofer 2

DSC03605.jpg

subwoofer 2 back wiring, positive connected to the positive on the back of subwoofer 1. negative is connected to the positive on the front of subwoofer 2

did i get it right? or is there still something wrong?