hey guys, im in the market for a 00-06 hoe and..this is probably a dumb question, but what is the deal with droppin a z71 on 24s?

ive been looking for a 2wd truck for so long and i have decided that the z71 is just easier to find.

any ideas?

lookin for the equivalent of about the 4/6 for the 2wd.

thankx.

4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring

hey guys, im in the market for a 00-06 hoe and..this is probably a dumb question, but what is the deal with droppin a z71 on 24s?

ive been looking for a 2wd truck for so long and i have decided that the z71 is just easier to find.

any ideas?

lookin for the equivalent of about the 4/6 for the 2wd.

thankx.

i have a dropped blazer 4x4..really up front you have to get torsen keys and if im not mistaken you can only go 4sih with that..and thats without lots of modding to the front end suspen.(i say i think now dont take my word for it)

The rear is the easy part blocks or shorter leafs/shackles might have to buy a flip kit for the leafs (That drops it 3-4 inches i think)

2-SSA EVIL 18's

American Bass VFL 1100.1 Down .5

Mechman 370amp Alt

6-XS Power D3100's

4th Order B-Piller Wall

3-AP2004's

1-APMini1200.4

4-AP 8's

8-DB Drive S3 6.5's

4-Selenium Tweets

2-DB Drive Super Tweets

YouTube- HatrixCOD

i have a dropped blazer 4x4..really up front you have to get torsen keys and if im not mistaken you can only go 4sih with that..and thats without lots of modding to the front end suspen.(i say i think now dont take my word for it)

The rear is the easy part blocks or shorter leafs/shackles might have to buy a flip kit for the leafs (That drops it 3-4 inches i think)

sick. thankx man. its a damn hunt tryin to find a nice hoe for cheap man!

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring

sick. thankx man. its a damn hunt tryin to find a nice hoe for cheap man!

fill ya man..thats why i had to get my blazer cause it was cheap..its funny to tell people you have a 4x4 so low tho..and ima have to tell my buddy about this..he has a z71 and hates my low 4x4..when i tell him this he gonna flip lol...he is a good ole boy

Good luck man

2-SSA EVIL 18's

Mechman 370amp Alt

6-XS Power D3100's

4th Order B-Piller Wall

3-AP2004's

1-APMini1200.4

4-AP 8's

8-DB Drive S3 6.5's

4-Selenium Tweets

2-DB Drive Super Tweets

YouTube- HatrixCOD

fill ya man..thats why i had to get my blazer cause it was cheap..its funny to tell people you have a 4x4 so low tho..and ima have to tell my buddy about this..he has a z71 and hates my low 4x4..when i tell him this he gonna flip lol...he is a good ole boy

Good luck man

haha ya...ur blazer is slammed...mine is just going to...SLOUCHING next to ur truck.

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring

lol thanks man..the frame (the highest part) is 6 inches from the ground..but get your hoe on a nice stance..look real clean (when you find one)

2-SSA EVIL 18's

Mechman 370amp Alt

6-XS Power D3100's

4th Order B-Piller Wall

3-AP2004's

1-APMini1200.4

4-AP 8's

8-DB Drive S3 6.5's

4-Selenium Tweets

2-DB Drive Super Tweets

YouTube- HatrixCOD

well, since its torsion bars up front and coil springs in the rear, your only real option would be something like the GroundForce kit #9957- which comes with new keys, rear coils, and shorter shocks. I'm sure you have to trim the bumpstops and of coarse realign it, but it'll give you roughly 3" of total drop, and probably be "not that bad" on the half shafts.

• 2 months later...

Archived