hands down the best $$$ can buy

if money was no object.. what is the hands down best alarm system a person can get? :search::)

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

A group of security guards with AK-47's :lol:

what he said :)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

LOL i cant argue that... but seriously what is the hands down best car alarm money can buy?

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

LOL i cant argue that... but seriously what is the hands down best car alarm money can buy?

I wouldn't mind having something like this, http://www.primetimemarketingsolutions.com...artner=nickthez

I know it's not the best you can buy, but I hate people getting in my truck without my permission, not even my mom lol so the fingerprint thing would be cool IMO.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

bio metrics be nice... not a bad idea either... be awesome to have the scanner hidden on the door.....

BUMP

Directed hands down makes probably the best units on the market...

With that being said probably a Viper 5901 or Clifford Matrix 50.7X. When we carried compustar their higher end units were top notch also... but I don't remember any of the models.

But truthfully the install is what is going to make or break it... Do more research on who will be installing it...

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Directed hands down makes probably the best units on the market...

With that being said probably a Viper 5901 or Clifford Matrix 50.7X. When we carried compustar their higher end units were top notch also... but I don't remember any of the models.

But truthfully the install is what is going to make or break it... Do more research on who will be installing it...

i love my 5901 :good:

i like the radio field disruption thing or whatever and my shit used to always get broken into before the alarm

but that radio thing on it, when you walk up to the car it beeps at you and my keypad beeps and vibrates so as they get close to it or look in through a window it's already beeping B)

just something i like about my 5901

the radio field thing sucks in like parking lots so i had mine wired on a switch so i can flick it on and off when i need it, i'd highly reconmend the 5901

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

this summer we installed like 3 alarms where we used the aux output to trigger a backup camera or cameras hooked up to a mini-dvr that recorded onto an sd card, so whenever the alarm is tripped it would take 15 mins of video showing what was happening and more importantly, who did it.

one of them had wifi, and when the guy parked his car at his house at night it would connect to the house network and upload the video to his computer automatically...idk where it came from, he brought it in for us to install.

accelle used to sell em, but i cant find it on their website. this is of course used with a 59 or 79 series directed alarm.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Archived