hands down the best $$$ can buy

Clifford AvantGuarde4 with a lot of money for the installer

in the long run it comes down to who is doing it... I charge a fortune because the amount of time that I spend on it, but I will be damned if you ever come back for an issue, and i usually give ya about 10-15 minutes to look everything over before you leave... good luck finding it!

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

install will be done by me and a friend.... ive done a few in the past... just looking for the best alarm system i can possibly buy...

im gonna look into the ones mentioned thanks guys...

bump for more feedback though :)

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

+1 for the Clifford AG4

Do they make an AG5?

I forget, but I would love to see him and his friend install that... a time lapsed video would be nice...

63 wires later... :)

I got the Compustar Pro with an added dual zone microwave sensor

no crackhead can even walk up and look in the windows with out tripping

the outer sensor.....the two way remote wakes my arse up if needed http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

it's the best security system I have owned so far...

If the crackhead wanted to, he would keep setting it off until it went into nuisance prevention mode before going after the vehicle, or call the cops and complain that your alarm is going off... sooner or later someone is going to give...

but in America we cut through the BS, we either toss a gun in your face and drive off or wait to you go away from the vehicle and tow it alarm screaming and all

Big fan of compustar. the pro series is where its at, but you can only get it from authorized dealers and they gotta install it (unless you got connections of course)

the compustar has models that are perfect for manual trans applications as well, actually makes you prove you are in neutral before you shut off the car for when you want to use remote start

as far as security while your car is at home, I'd say there is nothing better then this

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

I know its not an actual car alarm but do you think a thief would continue to try to break into your car after this thing starts firing?

alot of it is just common sense... if someone wants your stuff there gonna get it. park in lighted areas where people are. set the alarm, even in your garage...ect...

29yr3gg.jpg

Custom Car Audio

(815) 916 - 9194

www.midwestsplcustoms.com

2000 Tahoe | 22" GREED Celebrities

Alpine CDA-117

Dual 0/1 Runs

(3) 925 CA Group 31 In Back

(4) 18" FI Audio Q's (W/ Extra Spider)

(4) Hifonics BXi 2010D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

4 RF P1653 6 1/2's

Big 3

All Kicker/Knu Wiring

I forget, but I would love to see him and his friend install that... a time lapsed video would be nice...

63 wires later... :)

that sounds like me making up a lotta wonderful new frazes involving lots of curse words LOL... im always up for a challenge though

as far as security while your car is at home, I'd say there is nothing better then this

I know its not an actual car alarm but do you think a thief would continue to try to break into your car after this thing starts firing?

i would be all for this... but i doubt he will want paintballs being shot at his vehical all the time...

alot of it is just common sense... if someone wants your stuff there gonna get it. park in lighted areas where people are. set the alarm, even in your garage...ect...

yea alot of that plays a part... i had one stereo stolen in a crowded parking lot with my alarm set and lots of people around.. so it dont matter where you park it or if alarm is on..

my friend want the added piece of mind if he is in the store at work etc... his shit is safer... so im told money is no object whats the best i can get... plus this will come in handy for project honda..

im gonna google up this Clifford AvantGuarde4 and read up on it...

thanks again

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

Archived