micahmye Posted September 5, 2009 Report Posted September 5, 2009 Howdy! I'm doing a build for a friend/cust., he doesn't want to customize the doors at all but wants good SQ. He has 4" mounting holes in the front doors, What do you guys recommend in this size? I looked at some DD and T3 coaxials, but wasn't convinced on either. I would prefer a component set but they are hard to come by in this size I've noticed. He would prefer to spend around $150 or less for a good set. Thanks for your thoughts! "The Pimp Van" Build "The Pimp Van" Rebuild Youtube Photobucket Feedback For Sale
baron_of_bass Posted September 5, 2009 Report Posted September 5, 2009 Howdy!I'm doing a build for a friend/cust., he doesn't want to customize the doors at all but wants good SQ. He has 4" mounting holes in the front doors, What do you guys recommend in this size? I looked at some DD and T3 coaxials, but wasn't convinced on either. I would prefer a component set but they are hard to come by in this size I've noticed. He would prefer to spend around $150 or less for a good set. Thanks for your thoughts! id check out some CDTs they make some pretty nice 4 inch comps. check on woofersetc.com Team Bass-Hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.