Marky Marks 25KW tahoe funky fresh rebuild (updates pg125)6-3-10

Guess its time to update this,

SU1HMDAyMzEtMjAxMDA1MzAtMTUwNy5qcGc.jpg

As you can see all of my RD D9 amps spent there last days in my tahoe last weekend at slammin and jammin carshow in lebabon,tn.

I sent them on there way to jacob at sundown yesterday

SU1HMDAyNTAtMjAxMDA2MDItMTgxOS5qcGc.jpg

If you want 1 or all of my RD D9s amps contact jacob at sundown audio at his email.. [email protected] for pricing and availability

Im excited to now be a part of team sundown audio,i will be running 7 of there amps! 3 of there 100.4s on my mids and highs and 4 of there 4500s on my 4 18s!

There has even been talk about runnin 4 sundown nightshade v2/psi hybrids in the near future.. :pardon: not sure on that just yet tho

Also signed with Xspower yesterday,im excited as having them as a sponsor as well! have big battery plans in the near future and im glad that xspower will be a part of them!

I ordered my first battery for under the hood yesterday to make room for my 6 alternator kit now being done by Iraggi.

He was nice enough to step up to the plate and say he would build brackets for all the alts and make it all work for me and made me a deal i couldnt refuse on running 5 of his 380s and 1 240.

Before you ask why not dcpower or what happened there, read here. Back in the day rob stepped in to help me out yes he did.He has an awesome product and havent had any issues with him as far as that goes.I ran his product for over a year with no issues.With me not installing my stuff or knowing how to do all of that i contacted iraggi about doing a 6 alt kit since he is only 5 hours away from me (being practical) and i could take my tahoe there to get it done,not like dcpower being in cali which is 30 hours away and just couldnt happen trying to do a 6 alt kit without the vehicle there is practically impossible and a nightmare on robs end and i understood that.So right now my tahoe is at iraggi getting a total charging system make over.So i am grateful he stepped up,so far he has found some things wrong with my wiring and he will be fixing them all for me.

Again i am grateful also for rob at dcpower helping me out too,im not knocking his product one bit and think its good stuff also.

I think thats about it for right now lol..will keep yall updated on new amps arrival and such.

you are in luck if you have the 350 its one of the easiest engines to do duals on.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Gotta bring this back to the top after today. Thing is nuts man, I don't honestly have words to describe it other than "it hertz" lol.

Yeaaahhhhh boyeeee..for the upgrades! Congrats on everything JP..and it's good to be on Team XS with you..can't wait till we hang out at one of those shows down south. Let me know what's coming up after 3 weeks and I'm there. "it hertz"..lol..that's my license plate on the truck.

photo-24.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Archived