Marky Marks 25KW tahoe funky fresh rebuild (updates pg125)6-3-10

Your avatar makes me laugh every time, I am surprised chode hasnt changed it for you LOL.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I am just in awe. Sad for you , but in awe of a shop that can do the kind of finish work that you got, yet the botched up the shit that matters. Unfortunately you simply got taken. When you started this project you probably didn't know half of what you know now, and they saw it. They probably don't know half of what they thought they knew either.... and one of two things happened 1. they didnt really know how to wire up a system of this size , or, 2. they knew and figured you didn't and just did what they had to do to make it seem loud and pretty. It is really hard to say without seeing other installs these guys have done with close up pics and proper examination of their work. Either way. I would be very careful about using the system AT ALL WITHOUT ANY FUSES. You really don't want a meltdown a day or two before David gets there and you have nothing to work with. If you have to, in order to resist the urge, pull the fuses out the amps, or cut the remote wires and tape them off. This is a very dangerous situation you have with no fuses. All it would take is one good spike in power from an alternator and you are standing on the side of the road watching a fire consume your money that you worked very hard to spend on this truck.

Having said that, For now , document everything, take plenty of pics of the way everything is installed now, even if you dont post them on the web, for reference later. You never know, something could happen and this could turn into a legal battle.

Also, find a table saw to borrow so david can show you how to use one, ( box building goes faster and cleaner with one ) because I think I saw the thread of your box building for your S-10 buddy... I think all you had was a circular saw and a jigsaw.

And by all means, like everybody else, I will be eagerly awaitng the updates starting on the 11th.

Sorry you got fucked over man.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Wtf is up with all the electrical tape?

Lots of electrical tape=more deebeez LOL.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

First I want to say wow that sucks.

Now seriously man I dont understand why you let that shit go from the beginning? The amps up front are RIGHT there you cant say you never realized it was done that way unless you never payed attention. The stuff under the seat..did you not ever raise the seats up and just look at how they did it? If I dropped the dough you did on a build I would have been out inspecting that shit for atleast three hours before I left the parking lot. Im not trying to hate or anything but I dont have any sympathy as its YOUR fault for not looking first. Everything your listing as wrong for the most part was things you SHOULD have asked before you paid. I also wouldnt let this go. You have a civil suit against them for how they did that shit. Its by no means proper or even safe. I would invest some cash in a decent lawyer and sue the bitches. Getting a jusgement against them could cause them to have issues getting financial help later on.

Good luck on the rebuild. If David is coming to fix this shit then your in good hands.

i agree with nick. but... i mean u just spent a tons to have them do it.... i wouldnt take shit apart to check. wouldnt want to messanything up.

i would go to them and either ask for your money back or sue...... that is not right. that amp job is TERRIBLE~~~~~~ ad all the wiring is to. i could do better than that.

i have much faith in this price!!! get that nice RD shit bumpin bro! i am tuned in

2004 Chevy Tahoe LT........... THINKING

secondskin_468x60-2.gif

MWSPL.jpg

strait recockulous

wiring...woorrdddd

g/l with the rebuild,the new will be better and louder..and safer lol

^^speaks the troof^^^

DAYUM!!! thats some scary shit that a "professional" shop would half ass like that, oh well your in great hands now and I cannot wait to see what you and David can come up with for this beast GL!

I cant wait either man,im sure hes got all kinds of tricks up his sleeve!

what hoe are u exactly talking about? haha.. :D

i got the faith man.. good luck with it because we all want it right

my hoe,and it will go right,it has to!

They really did a shitty job.

David will hook you up.

I can't wait to see this thing done, I'm subscribed.

I want some updates when I get off of work.

You have 6 hours! go!

Youll have some updates..before tomorow..prolly late tonight,gotta detail an airplane,then take a black girl to dinner :D

well i know the rebuild will look better than that how much did they charge you for i hope you get a refund on that crap fire hazard job

lol im tellin you it would be more of a hazard than it would be worth to try to get money from them,plus the shop is closed down now

That really sucks that you got screwed over by the shop, but i am sure your rebuild will be bad ass.

It will be man,i assure you,its gonna be a straight up STREET SLAPPER

dude that sucks you have to redo but this time when you finish it'll be done 100x better

It cant help but be that much better,i cant wait!maybe we will use 4 self tappers per 0guage ring terminal=MAXIMUM VOLTAGE :D

Shoulda flown me and elvis out there!!! LMAO :sorry:

Got that Part Correct lmao!

And I coulda Shown you How us Cali Boys Do it!

8am DRUNK and Working on Your Stereo lol

haha i appreciate it but yall would prolly drink me out of house and home..drinkin ass mofos!thanks tho!

Damn bro, just caught up on the thread....sorry to hear about your hoe. Good thing SUPER DAVE is coming out! Blows my mind what some people try to get away with. Good luck, and cant wait for the rebuild..... :spiteful:

suuupppperrrrrrrrrr ddddaaaaaavvvvvvveeeeeeeee!!! yeaaahhhhh bbboooyyyyyy~!

Damn bro, i thought Circuit City breaking my door panel retainers was bad, i'd go down there and tear them all new ones if i was you. Good luck with the re-build, it's gonna be sick after David works his magic

David is set to start waving that majic wand of his around the 11th of this month,prolly 12th since his flight dont get in till later.Itll be on tho!wave that fucker like crazyyyyy :D david pixie dust all over the place LOL

First I want to say wow that sucks.

Now seriously man I dont understand why you let that shit go from the beginning? The amps up front are RIGHT there you cant say you never realized it was done that way unless you never payed attention. The stuff under the seat..did you not ever raise the seats up and just look at how they did it? If I dropped the dough you did on a build I would have been out inspecting that shit for atleast three hours before I left the parking lot. Im not trying to hate or anything but I dont have any sympathy as its YOUR fault for not looking first. Everything your listing as wrong for the most part was things you SHOULD have asked before you paid. I also wouldnt let this go. You have a civil suit against them for how they did that shit. Its by no means proper or even safe. I would invest some cash in a decent lawyer and sue the bitches. Getting a jusgement against them could cause them to have issues getting financial help later on.

Good luck on the rebuild. If David is coming to fix this shit then your in good hands.

ok lets get real...lets say you take your stuff to steve meade..he has your ride for 5 months..you get it,it looks amazing..and the first thing your gonna do is start tearin shit apart to "look at shit" comon man.and how was i to know the amps were wired wrong?theres covers that go on the front and back of the amp rack.And believe me im not asking for your SYMPATHY..or anybody elses...i posted this stuff so it would be before and after of what will be-being changed.And im not worried about fuckin with them,id rather just leave that alone and move forward.

and yes,im in good hands now...i hope :D shot at you david :D

I am just in awe. Sad for you , but in awe of a shop that can do the kind of finish work that you got, yet the botched up the shit that matters. Unfortunately you simply got taken. When you started this project you probably didn't know half of what you know now, and they saw it. They probably don't know half of what they thought they knew either.... and one of two things happened 1. they didnt really know how to wire up a system of this size , or, 2. they knew and figured you didn't and just did what they had to do to make it seem loud and pretty. It is really hard to say without seeing other installs these guys have done with close up pics and proper examination of their work. Either way. I would be very careful about using the system AT ALL WITHOUT ANY FUSES. You really don't want a meltdown a day or two before David gets there and you have nothing to work with. If you have to, in order to resist the urge, pull the fuses out the amps, or cut the remote wires and tape them off. This is a very dangerous situation you have with no fuses. All it would take is one good spike in power from an alternator and you are standing on the side of the road watching a fire consume your money that you worked very hard to spend on this truck.

Having said that, For now , document everything, take plenty of pics of the way everything is installed now, even if you dont post them on the web, for reference later. You never know, something could happen and this could turn into a legal battle.

Also, find a table saw to borrow so david can show you how to use one, ( box building goes faster and cleaner with one ) because I think I saw the thread of your box building for your S-10 buddy... I think all you had was a circular saw and a jigsaw.

And by all means, like everybody else, I will be eagerly awaitng the updates starting on the 11th.

Sorry you got fucked over man.

Yeah i definatly know alot more now than i did then.We live we learn,sometimes the learning just costs more than other times lol.There will be tons of pictures..and videos and if i havent really been ridin with the cd player on..just cruzin without it a good bit,but if the worst does happen..to happen..i got 25k in custom equiptment coverage and yes it does cover fire (believe me i made sure lol)

And i asked david if he wanted a table saw,he said he didnt like using them that the cicular saw is his saw of choice.

Thanks for subscribing and following,there should be a ton of stuff to come

Lots of electrical tape=more deebeez LOL.

THIS lol

Archived