MR_CLARK Posted September 23, 2009 Report Posted September 23, 2009 this man is on a warpath.. stay clear of his way.
BEllithorpe04 Posted September 23, 2009 Report Posted September 23, 2009 82.41% lmao i really like gravity 45's, gonna do them on my next box 1997 Pontiac Bonneville Black on Black on Black 15" DC Sound Labs Level 5 w/ quad coil in a T-Line tuned to 35 hz 7" Jensen VM9311TS Touch Screen Flip Out w/ J-Link Blue Custom Trim Blue Custom Fiberglass Rear Speaker Pods Autotek Mean Machine MM2000.1 1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX Rockford Fosgate Twisted RCA's 2 Audiopipe Anl fuse holders w/ 200A Kicker fuses 2nd battery (Soon to be an Odyssey D3100) Dynamat Extreme Bulk Pack Custom False Floor 15% Tint All Around Custom Painted Stock Rims My Build Log Tailights 15" Lvl 5 DC T-Line Build
Gotz1lung Posted September 23, 2009 Report Posted September 23, 2009 Thanks man that means a lot to me, I learned from the best of the best. You Thanks navi. I'm just doing. What I love to do. Build shit. I been itching to build. I think I scratched that itch. Now I'm almost ready to get hammered on by gotz1lung O Im ready when you are, gimme a call tonight if you gotta few.. I do have to say tho..this shit gets better with every update, the box..ya its secks 93 Chevy Silverado Crossfire,Dayton Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s DC Audio Dealer and Team Member
96 Tacoma Posted September 23, 2009 Report Posted September 23, 2009 is it raining out there by yall yet? 03 Ram 1500 3.7 v6 quad cab H/U: Pioneer 4200UB Subs: 4 DC LVL 4 15s D1 Sub Amp: 2 Crescendo 3kwp strapped Highs Amp: Crossfire xp240.2 Highs: Crossfire 2 rs69, 2 rs52 Alt: DC POWER ALT 270XP Batts: 5 sprinter data safe Big 3 0ga New Truck 03 Ram Build Log 6 DC Audio lvl2 15's My Wrecked 99 Dodge Ram Sport Build Log 02 Ranger X Cab Build 02 Ranger Build 2 http://www.dcsoundlab.com/ My linkhttp://www.crescendoaudio.com http://www.dcpowerinc.com/ http://www.crossfirecaraudio.com/ Youtube Vids
Blackedout Posted September 23, 2009 Report Posted September 23, 2009 Bad ass box, David! Looking very good! JP, Drop that hoe 3''! You must be stoked man. You are about to have one of the baddest daily systems around, that's for sure. Trunk Build Log
Decaf Posted September 23, 2009 Report Posted September 23, 2009 ive noticed when using dowels that are almost laying ontop of eachother its better to either screw them together or glue them or use resin so they dont knock into eachother with all that pressure and make u think u are bottoming out or something from the slappin noise food for thought looks good, i love using dowel rods now instead of allthread
MR_CLARK Posted September 24, 2009 Report Posted September 24, 2009 Decaf, I think david something about that to me.. About glassin the dowls together so they don't shake
qu1cks1lver56 Posted September 24, 2009 Report Posted September 24, 2009 Thanks for all the props the keep me going when I wanna quit. Let's see how badass my phone is Gonna try and upload a pic from my phone Lol I guess not very badass loli lol'dShit we didnt even have to go out,Mrs jen made us some boston but one of the first night he was here,he loved that shit,ate it for lunch the next day too lol man you aint lyin some home made boston butt is where its at David, since youre only a few hours from me, wanna come help me finish up my box? lol im sure youre gonna be burnt out on building anything after you finish up with this one. edit: box looks stout as hell First Gen Xterra: Always changing DNX 690HD RF 360.3RF T3002RF T4004RF T10001bdSilver Flute 6.5"s Tang Band 1" TweetersSundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz Trust me .25 Blows your Load.
1992Chevy K1500 Posted September 24, 2009 Report Posted September 24, 2009 Joo got more pages than Meade. Meade better fix his turbos soon. EDIT: smiley. My comp setup (Not bad for what it is): HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with: 15.4" widescreen AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor 2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz) Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD 128MB shared video memory Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit 12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours) What it does: On a USB 2.0 Wireless card
crshoveride Posted September 24, 2009 Report Posted September 24, 2009 I'm free all day saturday. so just let me know when a good time to be there is and i'm there. pm me for my number if ya need it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.