Marky Marks 25KW tahoe funky fresh rebuild (updates pg125)6-3-10

So that wasn't your boat in the shop then?

ellz naw ..i only do airplanes lol..naw that was the upholstry shop..the guy that bought the box just wanted to take it out there so he could go ahead and get it wrapped

Posted Image

You know there's only 2 self tappers in there because the third would have gone straight into a brake line or something :lol: Consider yourself lucky :o

No fuses...

Splitting 0ga...

Shit's nasty.

your so right lol,me and meade both agreed that we could have surely gotten 3...posibly 4 self tappers in each one!Ill try that in a wee when we start rewiring that hoe

What a shitty job they did on your electrical man. I would of atleast made a phone call to talk to the owner and take it to him to see it. I mean come on why in the hell wouldnt a shop do everything as asked when they got paid for all of the wiring and fuses. I dont get hom they didnt have a single fuse on any of your wires. I have always wired up shit myself or had a friend do it for me because of shit like this. If I were you I would get a lawyer and file suit against them because people sue shitty ass mechanics all the time so I would think you can sue a shitty stereo shop. Needless to say man I am also happy that your Tahoe never caught fire and its still in one piece. Have fun doing your rewire and whatever else your doing.

Kenwood Excelon KDX-693 Head Unit

Kinetik HC600

Powerbass 6.75's in front doors

Powerbass 6.75's in rear deck

Powerbass 1000.1D

Powerbass 400.4

2 SA-12 inch Sundown Audio Subs

0 gauge Power Wire and Big 3

Custom Amp Rack

Code Alarm with remote start

Stinger Digital Volt Meter

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51869-1996-chevy-blazer-build/

My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kanesdisciple

What a shitty job they did on your electrical man. I would of atleast made a phone call to talk to the owner and take it to him to see it. I mean come on why in the hell wouldnt a shop do everything as asked when they got paid for all of the wiring and fuses. I dont get hom they didnt have a single fuse on any of your wires. I have always wired up shit myself or had a friend do it for me because of shit like this. If I were you I would get a lawyer and file suit against them because people sue shitty ass mechanics all the time so I would think you can sue a shitty stereo shop. Needless to say man I am also happy that your Tahoe never caught fire and its still in one piece. Have fun doing your rewire and whatever else your doing.

True! But the shop is allready gone (see previous pages ).

About the box, there was water damage a time ago, was that allready solved/repared?

Can't wait to see some http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Archived