Jump to content

Marky Marks 25KW tahoe funky fresh rebuild (updates pg125)6-3-10


Recommended Posts

Posted

you tricked me, i thought there was going to be a vid of the tahoe bumpin!

haha :ph34r:

So is today David's last day? Cant wait to see some vids n shit :D

naw its not his last day..still got some partying to do :D
Posted

Whats with the fuckin videos already? Imma ban all yer asses if I don't see this bitch slump today.

This mofo will make a 10 min long video of opening boxes and shit like that, but won't post Some flex?

You must me scared of it. :diablo:

pussy :D

haha betcha dont have the balls to bant me :D

:rofl:

who said its flexin?my shits to badass to flex any..it just pounds :D

Posted

that shop was called ultimate audio right? hahaha you and david should be called ultimate audio haha when is this truck gonna start beatin i wanna see some hair tricks

For beats Click Here

Head Unit- power acoustik 8" touchscreen

doors-RE 57 fr

sub - sundown audio e8

amp-PG v752

Posted

Whats with the fuckin videos already? Imma ban all yer asses if I don't see this bitch slump today.

This mofo will make a 10 min long video of opening boxes and shit like that, but won't post Some flex?

You must me scared of it. :diablo:

pussy :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

 

 

Posted

sorry i kept David on the phone till like 5am my time so he might sleep in today..lol

And thats EXACTLY where anything Ultimate Audio related needs to be, in the TRASH!!!

93 Chevy Silverado


Crossfire,Dayton


Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s


DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Guest DC Power Kyle
Posted

I see how it is. I take time out of my night to help you guys' with your problem and JP only thanks Robbie. It's okay next time I will just scratch my ass instead! ;D

Posted

sorry i kept David on the phone till like 5am my time so he might sleep in today..lol

And thats EXACTLY where anything Ultimate Audio related needs to be, in the TRASH!!!

damn you! lol..and your right!

I see how it is. I take time out of my night to help you guys' with your problem and JP only thanks Robbie. It's okay next time I will just scratch my ass instead! ;D

sorry sweetie pie..thank you too :D

on with more pix!

yes they are random as hell so dont ask lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:rofl:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4726 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...