CaptainzPlanetz Posted October 1, 2009 Report Posted October 1, 2009 Well at least you got the hairtrick in, When I was watching the vid I was thinking, He is gonna be a damn tease again and cut the vid off just right before the Bass hit, but then BAM!!!! Hairtrick. So would you say it is day and night from the old set-up, I know the install was Day and Night LOL. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
98crewcab Posted October 1, 2009 Report Posted October 1, 2009 holy effin crap, thought you were going to blow her head off!!!!! props bro, you guys did an incredible job, and it shows in the hairtrick 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
yeepimp Posted October 1, 2009 Report Posted October 1, 2009 Sweet. Make sure you put all my tools up! BELOOKY for my build coming back soon! I'm lacking funds, but food stamps pays my bills.
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted October 1, 2009 Author Report Posted October 1, 2009 Nice hair trick.. and how is that you always got all these fine ass looking women around you playa I get lucky i just called her up and she came on out Well at least you got the hairtrick in, When I was watching the vid I was thinking, He is gonna be a damn tease again and cut the vid off just right before the Bass hit, but then BAM!!!! Hairtrick. So would you say it is day and night from the old set-up, I know the install was Day and Night LOL. haha i thought about doing that but decided not to..and its definatly night and day! holy effin crap, thought you were going to blow her head off!!!!! props bro, you guys did an incredible job, and it shows in the hairtrick Thanks mang!
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted October 1, 2009 Author Report Posted October 1, 2009 Sweet. Make sure you put all my tools up!tell david that lol
Guest DC Power Kyle Posted October 1, 2009 Report Posted October 1, 2009 Love the timed annotation I can see it now. JP calls out SM
Guest DC Power Kyle Posted October 1, 2009 Report Posted October 1, 2009 JP, get this guy in the new build with david there. :] I wana see him now haha
CLNFREAK Posted October 1, 2009 Report Posted October 1, 2009 JP, get this guy in the new build with david there. :] I wana see him now haha side by side split screen same guy, same song that would be kick ass. I also wanta see you do the most hair tricks at once all female fill all the windows, come on playa you kno you got the hook up now use it LOL
may03LT Posted October 1, 2009 Report Posted October 1, 2009 awesome, looks like it moves some serious air http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif
bobonit Posted October 1, 2009 Report Posted October 1, 2009 Congrats dude !! I know its been a long road to get there, so enjoy it !!! 97 Maxima SE Bunch of shit going in, check out the build Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.