DNASTY01 Posted October 19, 2009 Report Posted October 19, 2009 How did I cut the videos short??? i remember everytime I cut it off they either got out or you put another song on. Oh well hope you had some good ones on there. You took alot of vidoes though.. So I would think you had some good ones.. Yes it was awesome when she was driving around the show. I still don't see how she payed attention to the road and not hit anyone when the bass was going. Everyone's faces was like WTF!! That girl is bangin in that Tahoe lol... I betcha the ride home was a killer for both of you.. I know I was dead tired after I left the show that night and all I had to drive was 5 minutes back to the hotel. YEAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Let's get em 4 JL Audio 12w6's (wall) 4 Pioneer 6x9's (built into the wall) 4 Memphis 6.5's components (one set in kick panel and one set in the door) Orion 2400 amp (old long black amp) Orion 800.4 amp Mechman 250 amp rhino series alternator 0 guage everywhere Kinetik 2000 for bass Kinetik 800 for highs Memphis Digital Processor 147.1 db @60 hertz
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted October 19, 2009 Author Report Posted October 19, 2009 that shit is so fucking weak!!!!!!haha j/k bro, come to a car show in texas sometime, ill show you what 2 12" cvrs can do 139.3 on termlab on the dash on music on everyday listenin level, watchu got mang? haha haha if its around dallas ill check it out,i go there everynow and then so i could meet the tx peoples there. and i aint got nuttin on that lol
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted October 19, 2009 Author Report Posted October 19, 2009 How did I cut the videos short??? i remember everytime I cut it off they either got out or you put another song on. Oh well hope you had some good ones on there. You took alot of vidoes though.. So I would think you had some good ones.. Just some of them,i would have kept recording but its all good,not the end of the world lol.Yeah we got some good ones.got some pix coming soon..ill work on the sikknic vids tonight
abervintageman42 Posted October 19, 2009 Report Posted October 19, 2009 haha if its around dallas ill check it out,i go there everynow and then so i could meet the tx peoples there. and i aint got nuttin on that lol i just moved to dallas over the summer so if your down here in march my new build should be near completion by then hopefully, yeah you could meet some of the team tex-flex people, quite a few of us dallas people, one of em has a TL that you should be able to use
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted October 19, 2009 Author Report Posted October 19, 2009 Haha already watched and commented "mr. price". Good vid tho, regular people just can't the handle bass. Thanks man,and yeah i was rough on that one guy,he definatly holds the record right now on FOULS lmao
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted October 19, 2009 Author Report Posted October 19, 2009 i just moved to dallas over the summer so if your down here in march my new build should be near completion by then hopefully, yeah you could meet some of the team tex-flex people, quite a few of us dallas people, one of em has a TL that you should be able to use cool man! and i met andrew..that fools a trip!
Decaf Posted October 19, 2009 Report Posted October 19, 2009 bump some decaf damnit! i think i can make the climb work well... but i can only add at the beginning, to many kicks to be able to add much later in the song
Cr@sh Posted October 19, 2009 Report Posted October 19, 2009 oh and new demo vidhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K30c51y94k You gotta hair trick out the guy with the long hair when he was standing by the window (Before he got in) nice! My old install at cardomain, never finished!
Red-navi-916 Posted October 19, 2009 Report Posted October 19, 2009 lookin good jp when i grow up i might just come to a town near u and hear that beast edit:spelling BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted October 19, 2009 Author Report Posted October 19, 2009 bump some decaf damnit!i think i can make the climb work well... but i can only add at the beginning, to many kicks to be able to add much later in the song I would,but i dont do the burning of the cds that i listen to..And you gota get me my requested shit lol You gotta hair trick out the guy with the long hair when he was standing by the window (Before he got in) nice! i noticed that...i was like dam lol lookin good jp when i grow up i might just come to a town near u and hear that beastedit:spelling comon,we will go rip peoples heads off
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.