abervintageman42 Posted October 19, 2009 Report Posted October 19, 2009 cool man! and i met andrew..that fools a trip! lol thats what i hear i have yet to meet him, although i do wanna hear his subs sometime as well as yours
may03LT Posted October 19, 2009 Report Posted October 19, 2009 nice vids MCarmer can't wait for more when shes back at full power : and +1 for decaf
swervinburban Posted October 20, 2009 Report Posted October 20, 2009 I about to upload some vids of you at siknik to youtube right now!! I just looked at them on the camera and relized I was drunk talking the whole time LOL. You'll give me a few and I'll post them. Under construction soon to be: 2 DD Z9518's 8 lunar L1500's (500rms each) Secondskin Dampner pro 250a Mechman rhino alt 4 runs of 2/0 (installed) 4 batteries (installed) 6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)
MCarmer Posted October 20, 2009 Report Posted October 20, 2009 I was just shooting and taping, letting him do his thing. But we enjoyed listening to the truck and riding around for a while in it. Its definitely a beast! Highlander on 22's! Custom rear coils made by coilsprings.com to support weight! WHOLE TRUCK sound deadened, All KnuKonceptz 0 GA wiring, Tons of fuses&fuse holders, 4 Sundown SA15's, 1 SAZ4500D, 6 G31 batts(4 runs of 0 to rear), 1 Ohio Generator 275 amp alt, MLA 14.7/15.3 w/Chargeable option, Toolmaker battery terminal blocks, 2 NEW SA 8's powered off the DDC6B amp, 550x2 in Birch center console SEALED box. Just about everything in the interior is suede, Black and tan inside. AUDIO PICS
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted October 20, 2009 Author Report Posted October 20, 2009 nice vids MCarmer can't wait for more when shes back at full power : and +1 for decaf you and me both! I about to upload some vids of you at siknik to youtube right now!! I just looked at them on the camera and relized I was drunk talking the whole time LOL. You'll give me a few and I'll post them. LOL believe me,i know you were haha I was just shooting and taping, letting him do his thing. But we enjoyed listening to the truck and riding around for a while in it. Its definitely a beast! Anytime man,anytime
Rose-Villian Posted October 20, 2009 Report Posted October 20, 2009 Hey J.P What was the price per roll of the Tsunami 1/0..? WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted October 20, 2009 Author Report Posted October 20, 2009 Hey J.P What was the price per roll of the Tsunami 1/0..? I wish i could tell you,i have bad memory really..call em pimp
Andrew2944r Posted October 20, 2009 Report Posted October 20, 2009 cool man! and i met andrew..that fools a trip! lol Team Ampere Audio
bobo333 Posted October 20, 2009 Report Posted October 20, 2009 oh and my new videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leaFK5j0J48&feature=email ha ha i couldnt stop laughing at all the fouls in that vid... awesome work, that shit looks painful ^^^ clicky pics for build logs ^^^
swervinburban Posted October 20, 2009 Report Posted October 20, 2009 here's some I took of the hoe at siknik you'll excuse my drunk talking in the background LOL Under construction soon to be: 2 DD Z9518's 8 lunar L1500's (500rms each) Secondskin Dampner pro 250a Mechman rhino alt 4 runs of 2/0 (installed) 4 batteries (installed) 6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.